Aug. mileage? (Read 851 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

191 for me. My highest yet.
    Wow, you go, girl! I wonder what kind of mileage I might rack up next year as I train for my first marathon (if all goes as planned). I'm guessing I could easily have some 160+ mile months, then. WTG, everyone! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I wonder what kind of mileage I might rack up next year as I train for my first marathon (if all goes as planned).
      I can't wait to see how you do. I'll be jealous of your ability to stick with a training plan. I seem to lack self discipline and can't stick to any training plan at all! My mileage increase has been slow over the months but I haven't planned it, really. I just run when I can and go with the mood of the moment for what kind of run (well, aside from that long run with Pam, that was planned!). Big grin

Michelle

81 for me. Biggest month yet, but I'm humbled looking at these numbers. Way to go, everyone!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

81 for me. Biggest month yet, but I'm humbled looking at these numbers. Way to go, everyone!
          Jeff, did you think any more about the 5k races I posted on the Montgomery County forum?

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't wait to see how you do. I'll be jealous of your ability to stick with a training plan.
            I'm kind of stressing about what sort of job I end up doing once Dane starts school. My biggest fear is that I will have such a random schedule that it will be hard for me to plan the sorts of runs I need when I need them. Ack. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

I'm kind of stressing about what sort of job I end up doing once Dane starts school. My biggest fear is that I will have such a random schedule that it will be hard for me to plan the sorts of runs I need when I need them. Ack. k
              I understand that. I'm struggling now with school starting and my work schedule changing. BUT...there's always the treadmill. I know, I know...the Dreadmill. Tongue At least it can help with sticking to a schedule.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't even have a dreadmill...sometimes I wish I did. k

~ Sarah Kay

Burninated Peasant

191.9 for me. Not a personal high, but not bad with a new baby in the house and what seemed like two straight weeks of nothing but bonks (haven't figured that out, but I feel better now).
                    BUT...there's always the treadmill. I know, I know...the Dreadmill. Tongue At least it can help with sticking to a schedule.
                    My life would be soooo much easier if I had a treadmill. I could escape the heat, even!
                      103.1 highest mileage since restarting in May - fingers crossed - still hanging in there Bonus - finally made it to 500 - there were weeks when I thought I would never get there!! Congrats everyone - especially those running in the heat not you Crabby - our "heat waves" don't count Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

103.1 highest mileage since restarting in May -
                        That's awesome! Smile I'm very happy for you.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

103.1 highest mileage since restarting in May - fingers crossed - still hanging in there
                          That's excellent! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

That's excellent! k
                            Big grin Nice new avatar! Almost done number 3 (BTW). Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm probably gonna just have 1...gotta get my run in fairly early tomorrow.

~ Sarah Kay

K - like your new avi and quote! Thanks, Michelle and K Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                                Thyroid Support Group