What do you think? (Read 383 times)

Darla1

I have been lurking in the background, soaking in all of the great information you all have to share. In my training when I became overwhelmed or needed inspiration I just came here. Worked wonderful Just completed my first half marathon, it was a blast. My time was not great, (2:22) but I was so inspired. Thinking about doing Twin Cities Marathon in the fall. If anyone has a minute to look at my training log, and see if you think I'm headed in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts. I've looked up a few marathon training guides, they are helpful. Do you have to cross-train? Any other hints would be sooo appreciated. I'm not sure if this is the link for you to get to my training log? http://www.runningahead.com/logs/da38d2e0f38b48ffa7db81bd5edbd013 Thank you! Darla MN
      Congrats on your first HM! To share your log, go to Options (upper left - above search box) and then My Log Preferences. Then choose "Allow everyone to see my running log".

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

corland

Congrats on your first HM! To share your log, go to Options (upper left right- above search box) and then My Log Preferences. Then choose "Allow everyone to see my running log".
        fixed Wink