Why does xhris keep making us take polls? (Read 146 times)

joescott

Just curious what others think.  BTW, I discovered why the bacon poll had to have more than 1 choice!!!  I tried to do that here and RA kacked up a hairball!  I think it's one of those features designed to save the user from himself.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's part of the Boston anti-Bacon 2014 conspiracy.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

JimR

This poll is sooooooooooooo lame.   The other polls rock!

Hoban-Jay

No one "makes" you do anything.  Either you do it of your own fruition or you don't do it.  The choice is YOURS and YOURS alone.  (I myself choose to ignore all these ridiculous polls.)   

joescott

This poll is sooooooooooooo lame.   The other polls rock!

IKR!  Especially the dredged up old ones!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

xhristopher

No one "makes" you do anything.  Either you do it of your own fruition or you don't do it.  The choice is YOURS and YOURS alone.  (I myself choose to ignore all these ridiculous polls.)   

Making people do things is boring. Tricking them into doing things is something else--especially when you can get people who choose to ignore all these ridiculous polls to respond on one of them.

Good job, Joe.

My own h-wat?

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I was thinking exact same thing xhristopher :-)

On the positive side objectively, if "Poll or no poll" is someones biggest annoyance,  things must be goin' pretty good!

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞