Freud as Philosopher (Read 996 times)

That was the guy who was so concerned with kids knowing their dads would pick them up?

With or without the assistance of God?  Nevermind -- if Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. roll up, I'll have my answer.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

TOP OF THE PAGE, BISHES!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

"run" "2" "eat"

a true "top of the page" requires one to take a leap of faith (faith!) and post with no quote to contextualize one's existence.

JUDGMENT IS RENDERED.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

dear r2e

how do you distinguish these two threads? with or without contextualizing quotes?

thank you

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

With or without the assistance of God?  Nevermind -- if Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. roll up, I'll have my answer.

You know who would NOT show up?

Vincent Minnelli.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Son, you can't handle my opinion. We play on a website that has forums. And those forums have to be filled up by men with wit, and wisdom, and knowledge. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Jeff? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You don't want my opinion. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on those forums. You need me on those forums.

Well played, sir.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

No, dancing to the top of the page requires knowing the proper number of posts.  knowing gets it done.

I did not know, it was a leap of faith and the cursing sealed it (because I edited it a few times before posting thereby fulfilling the requisite post count). 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I did not know, it was a leap of faith and the cursing sealed it (because I edited it a few times before posting thereby fulfilling the requisite post count). 

Sealed with a Curse

It has a ring.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Smeagol had a ring.  Now it is gone.

L Train

Come on now.  The Ring had Smeagol. 

this thread has mushroomed.