Delayed pains? (Read 374 times)

How delayed a pain can you get in one of your joints? Two days ago I went for a moderately hard biking session (20 mins uphill) - but I had not biked outdoors for some time. Yesterday I biked for 20 minutes very leisurely (at HR < 120bpm) to relax. i woke up refreshed. went and sat on the chair. when i got up, my knee was tingling a bit. went for a walk. came back.. sat in the chair. sometime later, when i got up, a moderate-high amount of pain in the knee when i was extending it. it now feels a bit numb. what could it be? i suspect it's just from sitting in the damned chair for so long, but.. grmph... everything seems to hurt this days 120bpm)="" to="" relax.="" i="" woke="" up="" refreshed.="" went="" and="" sat="" on="" the="" chair.="" when="" i="" got="" up,="" my="" knee="" was="" tingling="" a="" bit.="" went="" for="" a="" walk.="" came="" back..="" sat="" in="" the="" chair.="" sometime="" later,="" when="" i="" got="" up,="" a="" moderate-high="" amount="" of="" pain="" in="" the="" knee="" when="" i="" was="" extending="" it.="" it="" now="" feels="" a="" bit="" numb.="" what="" could="" it="" be?="" i="" suspect="" it's="" just="" from="" sitting="" in="" the="" damned="" chair="" for="" so="" long,="" but..="" grmph...="" everything="" seems="" to="" hurt="" this=""></ 120bpm) to relax. i woke up refreshed. went and sat on the chair. when i got up, my knee was tingling a bit. went for a walk. came back.. sat in the chair. sometime later, when i got up, a moderate-high amount of pain in the knee when i was extending it. it now feels a bit numb. what could it be? i suspect it's just from sitting in the damned chair for so long, but.. grmph... everything seems to hurt this days>