Importing Runners World Training Logs? (Read 991 times)

Any possibility in the near future? Thanks Bob
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Does Runners World let you export your log? That'd be a prerequisite...

Roads were made for journeys...

Yes they do...I tried this afternoon, got an error from the RA log that it couldnt import. Bob
        eric :)

digitalguy3, RA currently does not accept the file that you export, which means that it won't accept files from RW, yet. I will be adding this for the new log. You can start using your log now or wait until I create the importer for it. May I ask why you wish to leave RW, since both logs are technically the same until I release the new log in a month or so, depending on how many bugs the beta users will find. eric :-)
            Eric, The reason for leaving RW is I would like to have my logs in one place and I really like RA. I will wait for the upgrade. Thanks Bob
            oregonian75

Dear all,

After several years using Runners Training Log, I have decided that I needed a change. I have chosen Running Ahead because it features the possibility to import all my previos data from RW. I have downloaded both zip files (xml and txt) and tried importing them to RA, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas? Thank you very much.

eric :)

oregonian75,

What kind of problem are you experiencing with the import?

eric Smile

oregonian75

eric Smile,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I have tried uploading both files twice (zipped and unzipped) and I keep on receiving this error message:

"This file cannot be imported. Possible reasons are:

• Your data file is not in the correct format.
                  • The file is in a new format.
                  • There is a bug in the importer code.

If you are certain that the file has no errors, please contact me for assistance."

They are both under 20Mb.

Best regards,

oregonian75