Stupid, bozo, poopy, dumb-dumb, jerk-wad, asshat pseudo-injury (Read 904 times)

I've had good luck with moleskin for blistery, awful areas. There are a couple of kinds. The one I prefer has a much thicker gel layer. You put it on around the sore spot, with a hole cut out where the spot is. Of course, probably nothing works better than laying off it a few days. That's never any fun though.

-------------------------------------
    5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
    10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
    1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
    Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

Duct tape or crazy glue. Seriously.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've had good luck with moleskin for blistery, awful areas. There are a couple of kinds. The one I prefer has a much thicker gel layer. You put it on around the sore spot, with a hole cut out where the spot is. Of course, probably nothing works better than laying off it a few days. That's never any fun though.
        Yeah...I don't know how people handle it mentally when they are forced to take time off for major injuries. I do have some callus cushions that I may try if I decide the spot can handle running tomorrow. I did moleskin a couple of days ago and I think it had rubbed off before I was even out the door. Yesterday I did a bandaid with duct tape over it and everything stayed put, but I think the pressure on the raw spot was too much. I need to wait until it's a bit more HTFU'd! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay