Fertile Ground...(a thread specifically for vegetation-related puns...) (Read 685 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Ah! So you've managed to trellis over here! I had to leaf the original seed of this coneversation so thay wood be able to continue...

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've bean waiting for a corny thread like this all day! Lettuce all have a happea weekend!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I've bean waiting for a corny thread like this all day! Lettuce all have a happea weekend!
        Wheat should all go bananas with this! Rye wait? From brain - tulip - to keyboard - and back agrain!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That is a berry good idea! Peachy, even! You are the cream of the crop!

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Ifern you say sow...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lettuce give thanks to Eric as we reap the benefits of RA! I hope he doesn't field too many complaints. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Lettuce give thanks to Eric as we reap the benefits of RA! I hope he doesn't field too many complaints. Big grin k
                I'm sure he's too busy plowing through other matters at the moment to really carrot all about our complaints. He knows how to weed through what's important.
                My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Complants may sprout up ... but just let them phloem over you ...

Chris UK

Orange you glad I turnip for this thread ?? Big grin Roll eyes

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

I can't beet any of these puns! Big grin

Michelle

Olive you bean having a really slow day to produce this thread

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                        Thyroid Support Group