Ooh, only $12.50 for my favorite running pants! (Read 984 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Check 'em out, girls: Amazon.com Debating whether or not I should grab another pair. Unfortunately they are only available in the one color... Hmmm...man, that's cheap, though. I thought I got a good deal when I paid $20. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Only one color? You are talking to the girl who has run in green for over a year because I got a bunch of green gear cheap. I have a few of the same color/style because the price was right. Who cares if you look the same every day? You won't smell like you look the same if you change into a new pair each day, right? Big grin
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...good point. I am SO tempted to grab another pair. You know a piece of running gear is good if you don't think about it while running. I almost forgot I was wearing those pants! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I almost forgot I was wearing those pants!
          ::snicker:: You should be careful saying things like that around here! I went ahead and got some too - it's starting to get a little cool here, though shorts are still comfy in the middle of the day... Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

You'll ruin your knees!

oooh, and they are "strip-ed" for speed! Tongue Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Reminds me of this Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Hey Zoom-Zomm! Smile Just got my new $12.50 running pants. I wore them last night and I really like them. Thanks for the tip! They'll be great this wrestling season. I usually run outdoors at the track and then go in and watch the end of wrestling practice. Last year I was always all bundled up in baggy sweats and it didn't bother ds. This year, since I lost all the weight, I'm running in tights. Not sure how 16 yo ds would take that. LOL! These pants will be a great compromise. Wink Teresa
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Glad you like them! I'm still contemplating ordering a second pair... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I bought a pair, too, based on your recommendation. Been wearing them around a lot - so comfy. Have yet to run in them, though, since it was 80 degrees here this week!
                      I'm still contemplating ordering a second pair...
                      I fear you could be too late: "Availability: This item is currently not available." (I finally bought a tight this week... really like it... and a comfortable long sleeved running tee. Winter is approaching after all. Yesterday it was 7° C/ 44° F. Felt very good to run, but during cooling down I was shivering... there was quite some wind.)

Running in Belgium
                      Ann

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I fear you could be too late: "Availability: This item is currently not available."
                        I discovered that too late, as well. Oh, well...I'm sure if I keep my eyes open I will find similar pairs. I've had pretty good luck with Adidas stuff, so I have a feeling I'll luck out with something similar in the future. Besides, I can save that $ to put towards a new pair of shoes in a hundred miles or so. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay