Pat yourself on the back! (Read 602 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We're a bunch of trend-buckers, here! Full Report 3 years ago I was among the medically obese. No more! I'm still not as svelte as I'd like to be, but I'm at a healthy weight for my height and build. Running doesn't hurt, either! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

YAY!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
      Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
        well we can all balme it on marketing and technolgy, but the world will turn around as us old baby boomer finally realized how bad we were and what examples we set for our kids so maybe our turnaround will show our grandkids what good exercise and eating can do when we are still running in our 60's and 70's. Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
        Wingz

Professional Noob

1 year running, 25 pounds down, and still medically obese. Roll eyes I HATE being patient...

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1 year running, 25 pounds down, and still medically obese. Roll eyes I HATE being patient...
            I hear that...I have been trying to lose the same 10-15#s for 2 years, now. The first 50#s were enough of a challenge, but their remaining friends give stubborn a new meaning. I actually had gotten within 4#s of my goal at one point, then I managed to put back on about 15#s (then lost maybe 5, again)...I struggle just to maintain. All the running makes me hungry, so I eat more, but no loss. I hate being hungry (which is what got me up to 185#s in the first place). k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay