Red Rover (Read 238 times)

Sir Bird

This game was awesome! Breaking through the clasped hands and knocking people down was the best. Good stuff.
    stealth_rnr

This game was awesome! Breaking through the clasped hands and knocking people down was the best. Good stuff.

I could never break through. They laughed at me.

Sir Bird

I could never break through. They laughed at me.

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think you could break through, now?
        stealth_rnr

I might break something. It's no fun getting old.

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

I haven't played that game in at least 10-12 years. Fun game. I could usually get through by picking out the weak links and sprinting, cuz I was fast, but I have never been tall or heavy. I have always been at least 10 pounds underweight, so I couldn't break through anybody even remotely strong.

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

That was a fun game.  Stroked the same primitive warrior instincts as dodgeball.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Is it still legal to play this game in school?

I would think schools would make you sign a waiver,have parents provide proof of insurance, and have to have counselors on hand for the low self esteem kids if it were played these days.Undecided