I have never been so happy to leave ads up... (Read 741 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

(even though I'm a subscriber)

I'm pretty sure that's Ewan McGregor...oh... *swoon*  I hope that shows again.  Earlier today I had Spanish-language cleaning product ads.  I don't speak Spanish and I make every excuse to avoid cleaning. Evil  This beats the marine motor mechanics school ads I was seeing last week, too. Big grin

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

And now I think I should have a motorcycle...

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

A Saucy Wench

I am getting ads telling me to be proud I live in Seattle.  I don't live in Seattle.  I live in Oregon where we like to pretend we have some sort of "rivalry" with Seattle.  Which we dont. 

And for razors.  How does it know I need to shave.  I do, but how does it know?  creepy

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Princess Cancer Pants

Right now I have the Funky Yoga Hothouse ad.  I don't like being hot and I don't think I'll ever do yoga around other people.  No one needs to see my ass in yoga pants.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

And again with the yoga...Ewan, come back!!!

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

A Saucy Wench

belstaff belstaff belstaff

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Princess Cancer Pants

belstaff belstaff belstaff

Maybe if I quote you and insert some keywords like leather, sexy, scottish, and haggis (ok, that doesn't really fit, but maybe it will get Google's attention) we can summon the ad, again.  I don't need to see a Citi CC ad.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

TRX trainer and Ram truck.  Hmmmm...not what I wanted.  But there is a Tempur-Pedic ad and my back has been cranky, again.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Boss of the Mangoes

Earlier today I got an ad for an Amazon subscription to Scott toilet paper 20-packs.   I clicked it...  

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Princess Cancer Pants

I think I jinxed myself...now all the ads are lame.  I'm going to have to go to Belstaff's site so that Google tries to lure me back.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

OK, um...like...so there's this music video on Belstaff's homepage.  Ewan riding around on a motorcycle in leather pants.  I died.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Ooh, look...a $33k purse.  DH says "for $33k Ewan McGregor'd better deliver it!"

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Meat Wagon

Puker

I think his coat was made from the interior of my 1976 Dodge Colt.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Princess Cancer Pants

I think his coat was made from the interior of my 1976 Dodge Colt.

I really wish they'd bring back that quilted look in leather car seats.  I always liked that.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Canadian princess

I swear that I saw an ad about pole dancing. Maybe, I was still asleep?