Help us name our new zoom-zoom "baby" (Read 615 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, hey...and I think we have named the car. "Pearl." Goes nicely with "Ruby" the bicycle and did's favorite Pearl Izumi shorts. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Oh. Yeah. We are expecting. Big grin
      Congrats! Feel free to use Boris or Target for names if K doesn't use one of them for her car... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Congrats baby-makers! Our Sidney was born on Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day). For the car, I like the name Francis.
        shyrunner07

how about Tequila? Kiki for short? ace? whitey? Something deliciously non-pc to be uttered in our very anal-retentive west michigan communities....? Wink
          shyrunner07

congrats Trent on the upcoming arrival! very exciting...! Smile
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

how about Tequila? Kiki for short? ace? whitey? Something deliciously non-pc to be uttered in our very anal-retentive west michigan communities....? Wink
              Heh...cocaine! Tongue Trent, I really like Boris for your baby if it's a boy. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Congratulations to you and your family Trent!!! Smile
                  Oh, hey...and I think we have named the car. "Pearl." Goes nicely with "Ruby" the bicycle and did's favorite Pearl Izumi shorts. Tongue k
                  K, I love Pearl... good choice!!

Now that was a bath...

Trent!!!! Congratulations internet friend! How exciting.
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                      Congratulations Trent! Exciting news!! Smile

madness baby

Yay Trent! I think that Tequila or Kiki would be a fine name for your child, also, since it looks like Kirsten didn't choose those for her car. Seriously, happy day Big grin Too much baby excitement!
                        deb