activity calendar in summary view (Read 45 times)

lagwagon

Hi Eric,

I'm loving the training plan feature now that I've used it for a couple months.

However I'm not sure I understand the activity calendar in summary view correctly, or perhaps I getting a strange result.  One help request, then a suggestion.

I had a double session on Tuesday  3/13, where I completed both sessions.  The runs were both according to plan, and are completed / and show as struck through on in the "training plan" view.  However, in the training_log>summary_view>activity_calendar, the day is shown as partially complete (dashed outline), and I cant figure out why.  Any thoughts?

Somewhat related, it'd be nice to have an "override as fully complete" tick box when entering a completed workout for a training plan.  The point would be to enable me to mark the workout "complete" even if its not exactly on plan.  (For example, a six mile run that I finish at 5.8 miles I'd like to have reflected as completed such that it shows as solid outline on the summary view_activity calendar).

Finally, I missed a planned workout for the first time this week, and kind of expected it to show as dashed outline in the activity_calendar view.   It'd be cool to somehow clearly denote a missed workout on the activity calendar (red dashed outline or something).

Thanks

I had a double session on Tuesday  3/13, where I completed both sessions.  However, in the training_log>summary_view>activity_calendar, the day is shown as partially complete (dashed outline), and I cant figure out why.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

The dashed outline indicates that you saved/completed more than one workout (run,walk,swim,core weights,etc) for that day.

It's only solid if you record just one event for the day.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

lagwagon

thx, maybe then the feature I need to request is the ability to delete my own dumbass questions

not having had a plan before, i've only seen the dashed lines when i broke up a long workout into two separate workouts.  as you can only attribute one workout towards the daily goal, I thought it meant incomplete against the goal run.

i appreciate your response, it makes better sense.