Diet Chocolate Cherry Whatever (Read 1269 times)

Think Whirled Peas

You are dead to me. Sleepy
    You're dead to me first...oh little miss "come on, run GR Mary w/me"... No Tongue

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're dead to me first...oh little miss "come on, run GR Mary w/me"... No Tongue
      Hmmm...did should be dead to me, "Mr. ooh, I have to ride my bike in Death Valley that weekend!" Angry No Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Hmmm...did should be dead to me, "Mr. ooh, I have to ride my bike in Death Valley that weekend!" Angry No Cry
        Hopefully she'll at least show, Q, and cheer us gullible idiots on and to partake in the post-race gluttony with us. If not, perhaps we should do Detroit instead?!? Evil grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Think Whirled Peas

Hopefully she'll at least show, Q, and cheer us gullible idiots on and to partake in the post-race gluttony with us. If not, perhaps we should do Detroit instead?!? Evil grin
          Why did I think you weren't doing GR? Detroit would be fun, but I want GR to be my first one for a few reasons. 1. It's smaller than most 'thons around B. It's flat as a pancake III. My 'rents and other fam can make the trek from Muskegon area hella lot easier than to Detroit. And methinks I'll need plenty o' luv an' support come about mile 20 or so. You're really in for GR?!?!?! We should prolly move this into the group thread then, eh? Tongue

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Another Passion

Why did I think you weren't doing GR? Detroit would be fun, but I want GR to be my first one for a few reasons. 1. It's smaller than most 'thons around B. It's flat as a pancake III. My 'rents and other fam can make the trek from Muskegon area hella lot easier than to Detroit. And methinks I'll need plenty o' luv an' support come about mile 20 or so. You're really in for GR?!?!?! We should prolly move this into the group thread then, eh? Tongue
            I am going to do at least the half. Not sure about the full at this point. I still have to try and nurse my way through my first one. I do think I have decided that if and when I ever do another marathon, I do not want to do a spring one unless I am living in a warm climate! This winter training has been a bear!

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

You don't look 40-ish... shoot I think I look older than you!
              I hate to say it, Modal, but I think you're right. Wink

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've seen Jeff Dunham before, but just saw this bit last week. "Lucky me", it happened to be while I was on vacation with friends and family and we all caught the show, so the rest of vacation all we could say to each other was "Silence! I keel you!"

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Top 'O the World!

back to the original topic....& if'n ya can't find that, try this Big grin http://www.jazzdietpepsi.com/
                  Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                  Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

back to the original topic....& if'n ya can't find that, try this Big grin http://www.jazzdietpepsi.com/
                    Or just go to Galco's.
                      For a site dedicated to running, health and fitness, we sure do spend a LOT of time talking about junk food!!!! Undecided
                        For a site dedicated to running, health and fitness, we sure do spend a LOT of time talking about junk food!!!! Undecided
                        The ability to eat more junk food without gaining weight is part of why some of us run.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Some statements you just can't argue with.... Yes
                            Dr Pepper Will Give Everyone* in America a Free Soda If Axl Rose Releases New Guns N' Roses Album, Chinese Democracy, In 2008 *Guitarists Slash and Buckethead Will Not Be Eligible For Free Soda Big grin isn't it great to be an American MTA: Press Release from Axl Regarding Dr Pepper We are surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr Pepper with our album "Chinese Democracy," as for us, this came totally out of the blue. If there is any involvement with this promotion by our record company or others, we are unaware of such at this time. And as some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr Pepper with him. Axl Rose

Vim