Bob Saget! (Read 599 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, made ya' look! Clowning around

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

obiebyke

You're mean. Tongue

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Gotta TRI

LOL! That's cold zoomy Big grin
        2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh. I'm hopped-up on cold meds and feelin' kinda funky! I showed that video to my son and he couldn't for the life of him figure out why it was so hard for that guy to get back out of the store. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, I think "Bob Saget!" could be the new HTFU. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta TRI

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Sad Hope you feel better soon Smile DW is working tonight, my class was cancelled due to weather so I'm just hanging out with the RA club! Big grin
              2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Sad Hope you feel better soon Smile DW is working tonight, my class was cancelled due to weather so I'm just hanging out with the RA club! Big grin
                Hey, that's not a bad night. Yeah...I got my flu shot (have never before had the flu after having the shot)...DS brought it home, DH got it bad...I thought I was out of the woods, then WHAMMO! I'm on day 4+ of feeling like death. Every night I go to bed thinking "tomorrow is the day I will feel well enough to run." Then I wake and think...meh, not today. I just want to get double-digit mileage for the week...is that too much to ask? Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

One of the funniest frickin scenes of all time is the Bob Saget cameo in the movie Half Baked: "Marijuana's not a drug! I used to suck d*ck for coke! Have you ever sucked d*ck for Marijuana?!?!"

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Life is Good

hope you feel better soon...you crack me up Big grin

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Another Passion

Heh. I'm hopped-up on cold meds and feelin' kinda funky! I showed that video to my son and he couldn't for the life of him figure out why it was so hard for that guy to get back out of the store. Wink
                      She swills a beer along with the cold meds and beware of a thread called "Michael Jackson".

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She swills a beer along with the cold meds and beware of a thread called "Michael Jackson".
                        Bob Saget! Dood...I had a fever last night...I swear I was seein' Bob Saget everywhere. Oh, wait, I was just watching re-runs of AFHV. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Bob Saget! Dood...I had a fever last night...I swear I was seein' Bob Saget everywhere. Oh, wait, I was just watching re-runs of AFHV. Tongue
                          Big grin

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Speaking of Bob Saget...he is HILARIOUS in "The Aristocrats." I had NO clue he was so raunchy! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

I heard Bob Saget on the DC radio station, Elliott in the Morning. He was really dirty. I had no idea. He has such a squeaky clean image. Who'd a thunked it?

- Anya