I'm going grocery shopping! (Read 568 times)

We got home from my parent's last night around 11:45. After 6 days of toast, bagels, spaghetti, cookies, and vast quantities of diet soda, I am going out to buy some vegetables. I don't know when I've ever been so excited about salad.
      I don't know when I've ever been so excited about salad.
      My body is craving some healthy stuff too. After eating so much holiday junk I am in desperate need of non-junk!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Add me to the ranks of people who are dying to eat something green! I'm feeling so Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Heh! It was my sis and brother in law's last night with us last night and my wife made a home cooked meal of bbq'd spare ribs, broccoli, fresh green beans, and garlic smashed red skinned potatos and my sister said something like, "I think this is the first time in a week that I have eaten something green." Course, I had to point out her inaccurate statement, reminding her of the green-tinted white chocolate popcorn she had scarfed down watchin movies a couple of nights before. Big grin Modified for dang typos.

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Haha! I feel like a health nut. I had tamales for lunch and the jalapenos inside were GREEN! Well, maybe just a nut.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Beatin' on the Rock

There was a bit of cilantro floating around my queso dip this afternoon; does that count? Confused
              Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.