Reflecting on my first 6 months of running (Read 890 times)

I give a detailed breakout of my experience on my blog:
    http://milesbehindme.com/2010/02/6-months-of-being-a-runner/

I'm really amazed at the progress I've been able to make, but most importantly that I actually love to run!

The ability to capture my data and pour over it and share it is essential to the success of my running and I'm very grateful for this site for allowing me a place to house all this data to keep tabs on myself!

It's a great little community here and I enjoy cruising the forums and learning from you all. thanks!

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Congratulations, Runner! Looks like your hard work is really paying off for you.

Liz

pace sera, sera

Are we there yet?

Sign up for a 10K while you are still on the pink clouds or skip right to a half marathon

angiecan

I LOVE the pink clouds. 

I love running.

I love reading about running, here and in mags. And I love talking about running.

Sign up for a 10K while you are still on the pink clouds or skip right to a half marathon

CONGRATS on the first 6 months of many to come!

Mariposai

Miles, Miles, Miles (speed will just come along one day)

I truly enjoyed reading your blog. Congrats on your six months of successful running. It take six weeks to create a new habit they say...well you can consider yourself successful with these six months of great running. Keep up the great work and keep us posted.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard