Monkey Slayer-in-Chief (Read 1768 times)

psst. I'm going to be there! Evil grin Big grin Clowning around
    JakeKnight

psst. I'm going to be there! Evil grin Big grin Clowning around
      Well, that settles it. I definitely won't be able to make it now. Besides, I've exceeded my annual quota of phallic jokes.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

JakeKnight

Yo Jeff: Nice job on the Boulevard Bolt, by the way. I saw the results. Can't remember the specifics, but something like 6th place? I do know you ran sub-6:00 pace. Not too shabby! Especially in a field of what, 6,000? Nice.

Well, that settles it. I definitely won't be able to make it now. Besides, I've exceeded my annual quota of phallic jokes.
          You only have three jokes? I'm a girl and I have more than three, get on the stick. Big grin See? there's one! it's a freebie. Clowning around Chuck won this morning! Northern Trail Marathon in Maryland, 2:37:30, his fastest time since July! I'm so happy for him,glad he bounced back. He was so ticked he didn't finish Monkey.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why not go down the night before? JN, it is a great little marathon. Sure, RC ain't no Monkey, but they do a great job. They are the standard for race organization against which marathons ought to be measured. Well, perhaps at least until last weekend Wink Plus, Sam is getting drunk the night before...

Why is it sideways?

Yo Jeff: Nice job on the Boulevard Bolt, by the way. I saw the results. Can't remember the specifics, but something like 6th place? I do know you ran sub-6:00 pace. Not too shabby! Especially in a field of what, 6,000? Nice.
              JK--I was 18th I think. Just taking it easy. It was fun to race without trying to go to the well. But I did a double-take on the Habitrot results--are you kidding me? 5k PR 5 days after a marathon? GO TO ROCKET CITY! You better watch it--you're going to have to change your slowpoke persona pretty soon. Nobody's going to believe you.
              JakeKnight

Plus, Sam is getting drunk the night before...
                Well, duh. And you're way too eager for this rematch. It's got me worried. Other assorted excuses: my toe hurts, it'll be cold, and Sam frightens me. Plus, I have to save money for Christmas. Think of the children, man. The children. It's all about them.

JakeKnight

JK--I was 18th I think. Just taking it easy. It was fun to race without trying to go to the well. But I did a double-take on the Habitrot results--are you kidding me? 5k PR 5 days after a marathon? GO TO ROCKET CITY! You better watch it--you're going to have to change your slowpoke persona pretty soon. Nobody's going to believe you.
                  18th .... 6th ... I was close. Maybe it was the 5th in your age group that threw me off. Maybe I suffered brain damage as a child. Either way, still top .3%. Or something. Not too shabby. In a field of 6,000 or so. Sub-6:00 pace is "taking it easy?" That's just sick, man. Sick. Ill.

Well, duh. And you're way too eager for this rematch. It's got me worried. Other assorted excuses: my toe hurts, it'll be cold, and Sam frightens me. Plus, I have to save money for Christmas. Think of the children, man. The children. It's all about them.
                    Why do I scare you? Afraid you'll pr again? Unrelated- you ready to hook up with me on the thing? I forgot your website , can you send it to me via monkey? I'm ready to hit it.