Yearly Mileage Goal (Read 103 times)

beat

Break on through

Okay - with a day to spare!  I met my 3500 mile goal!  I was lucky to stay pretty much injury free this year, and average pace for the year is slower than 10 minutes per mile. I'm setting next year's goal to 4000 miles... Again, I'm not going to worry about average pace and do what I can to stay injury free.  I probably need to include more weekday doubles in my schedule, so individual runs aren't as long.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I didn’t come close. I got shingles and pulled my back muscle but I still should have run more.

i am going to try for 1000 again in 2019

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

HermosaBoy

Congratulations!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

That's great, beat!

Now don't minimize your accomplishment by stating your pace is slow than #.

Injury free and hit your goal is wonderful! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

beat

Break on through

Thanks!   For me anyway, keeping the pace usually relaxed goes along with avoiding injury.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

Dude, that is a LOT of miles.  Good job. 

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

Marylander

Wow, that is some serious mileage. You're running about the same pace as I do so I know it's some serious time commitment too. Nice!