Who HTFU'd and biked outside on 1/1? (Read 1208 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

I did! Subfreezing temps, nasty wind, blowing snow, freezing water bottle? HAH! I spit at thee! Of course, I did a whopping 10ish miles 'cause I was running out of daylight - took forever to get dressed! Bibs, legwarmers, kneewarmers, a second pair of shorts (AKA nadwarmers), short-sleeved jersey, armwarmers, a long-sleeved tech fabric shirt, a hooded winter riding jersey, a windproof outer layer, a skullcap, socks, toeheaters (love those things!), some awesome Pearl Izumi Amfib overbooties, and some nasty old deerskin gloves made for an impressive pile in the laundry. I felt over-warm a few times, even. Gotta say, though, a 29er goes through snow like Paris Hilton goes through Valtrex. With disk brakes, it was almost unaffected by the white stuff. Killer, man. did

Damn, Did! Sounds like it took almost as long to get dressed as it did to ride the 10 miles! Nice job on the HTFU!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I had a nice juicy steak and relaxed. Cool

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, the one who REALLY HTFU'd yesterday is the one who ran a ~5.45 mile 6 mile race in that crap, THEN had to do hers and did's fitness-related laundry. I'm just sayin'. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Yeah, the one who REALLY HTFU'd yesterday is the one who ran a ~5.45 mile 6 mile race in that crap, THEN had to do hers and did's fitness-related laundry. I'm just sayin'. Wink k
            Shaddap. Laundry is not cross-training. This forum has a topic, ya know. I'll sic Eric on ya... did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shaddap. Laundry is not cross-training. This forum has a topic, ya know. I'll sic Eric on ya... did
              Ummm...who's been doing the Paypal donations to the man? Yeah, Eric's not going to side with you, d00d! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Ummm...who's been doing the Paypal donations to the man? Yeah, Eric's not going to side with you, d00d! Evil grin
                He needs my bike mojo. And I can hook him up with, ahem, pictures of you, y'know? And it was almost 14 miles. Man, that's pathetic. I want spring. Now. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

. And I can hook him up with, ahem, pictures of you, y'know?
                  *smack* Pictures of what? Quit taunting the guy with things that don't exist. Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

*smack* Pictures of what? Quit taunting the guy with things that don't exist. Roll eyes
                    Oh, I ain't tellin' if you don't know! Hey, send me a grocery list... did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Roll eyes Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I didn't.

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Another Passion

Luzer. Evil grin did
                            Isn't that one of those little sled thingys that go down the bobsled run? Confused

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Isn't that one of those little sled thingys that go down the bobsled run? Confused
                              Yep. We have a luzer track near us. $40 for luze rental and a lesson. did

derek

I have to say...I get a real kick out of seeing did and zoomers have a conversation in a public forum :-) I don't feel so bad now about IMing my wife when we're both at home :-) Derek

Derek