Bought this baby! (Read 207 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I'm going to try it out on my run today, I'm also going to take my Garmin to see how the data compares.

Walk-Jogger

I'm going to try it out on my run today, I'm also going to take my Garmin to see how the data compares.

"A person with a watch knows what time it is. A person with two watches is never sure."

Retired &  Loving It

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Time is fickle, it changes too often.

kcam

Cecil!!!! What's up my man? You've been missed here ...

Well......how is it? Everything you thought it would be?

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Well......how is it? Everything you thought it would be?

Do you know what, I haven't had time to really get to grips with it. It didn't record distance on my last run (the only run I've tried it on) but after a 45 min chat session with an Apple guy in America, it should be set up to record next time. The second gen does have GPS.

I did shout out my HR at regular intervals tonight to the spin class, but the boss said it must be wrong because it was so low at the most intense points in the class. But that's because I'm a runner and have good CV, so there was a bit of banter about that.

My zombie game app needs to get better, in other news. maybe it's progressing slowly because they're zombies, but still.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

It didn't predict accurately how your election would turn out, but we have the Simpsons 16 years ago for that.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Can you write a little review? I'm in the market for a new watch.

Let me guess, you called out an abnormally low HR during the most intense part of your spin class. Everybody was like WTF, IZZAT real!!!! Then said, relax  guys I run, like it is no big deal. kudos on your humble brag, pretty cool. Don't forget to post a review on that bad boy once you get the bugs worked, aight.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Can you write a little review? I'm in the market for a new watch.

I can do, let me get to the weekend and have chance to explore it more. I bought it actually for work and not so much for any training data capture and analysis, I have my very trusty Garmin 220 for all my runs. But now I've spent nearly £400 on it, absolutely I want to explore the capabilities for all my training, not just running. Smile