Lufthansa kicks Ass! (Read 807 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

... My delta flight, however, was really nice. Big grin
    Yeah, Delta is the best. Wink In general, domestic and international is like night and day. Domestic coach is the pits. Int'l coach is better. Int'l business is way better than domestic first class. Int'l first class is...well, forget about it, you probably can't afford it (not just you AbbaSnail, I mean that nobody who is reading this can afford it). And it varies by airline and they are always changing. Singapore is usually one of the best. Check Conde Nast, or other travel sites for ratings.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Yoda the 4-eared cat

Singapore is usually one of the best.  Cathay Pacific have usually been good in my experience for long haul. And speaking of which, I'm currently in Tokyo for work  (crap movies, and the video games didn't work, OK food) on Thursday for Christmas. With the return trip to Japan that will make a total of over 50 flying hours in 10 days! I'm going to be so whacked when I arrive.

rlopez

Whoa. Blast from the past including other me. And American still sucks.

My daughter is on a Lufthansa flight back to the US as I type this, which makes it a pretty bizarre coincidence to have this zombie thread pop up today.

Runners run.