Mileage Rounding and Addition Error? (Read 550 times)

I was filling out the paper logsheet that my XC coach gives me and as I was copying my RA data to it, I noticed some sort of addition error. June 9th to June 15th displays 13.1 miles. But I get 9.48 when added up manually. I'm guessing that 2.06 is simply rounded up to 2.1 which isn't a big deal. But does it think 0.42 miles is actually 4 miles?
    Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Did you include the 2 entries for June 9 when you added it up (4 mile "12 Stones and loop" and 2.1 mile "Lake Trail"). I added your workouts manually and got 13.1. Hope this helps, Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Yeah, I included all of Monday's runs. I think the warm up I did on the 14th, 0.42 is getting added as 4.00 miles instead of less than half a mile.
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Did you type in .42 or 0.42? It makes a difference, I think.
          Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi I looked at your workouts in the workouts list on your log .... 9th June 2.1 miles 9th June 4 miles 14th June 1 mile 14th June 0.4 miles 14th June 1 mile 14th June 3.6 miles 15th June 1 mile Total = 13.1 Are you sure that one of these entries is either on the wrong date or the wrong distance. 4 entries one one day seems strange to me (but then I only run once or maybe twice/day). Hope this helps Neil

Ok, I got it figured out. I was only looking at the calendar view and it wasn't showing me the 3.58 run. The dates were correct, I only run once per day too, but on Saturdays I separate warm ups, timed run, and cool downs. Thanks for everyone's help!
              Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Thanks for everyone's help!
                You are welcome ... thats what RunningAhead is like - we help each other! Have a good weekend, Neil