Can you ban all members of a particular group? (Read 749 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Could you ban postings to general Community forums by all members of some particularly troublesome group? Just curious.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Are the vegetarians causing trouble again?

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Are the vegetarians causing trouble again?
        Just one of them.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Non ducor, duco.

I am taking this personally.

#artbydmcbride

This is about me, isn't it?

Runners run

Teresadfp

One day at a time

How can a baby be a troll and play football?

Lazy idiot

They only get out a few times a year, anymore.

Tick tock

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

How can a baby be a troll and play football?
                  Cover itself in pigskin and fly?
                  AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Cover itself in pigskin and fly?
                    Need photos...

sluggo

John

Could you ban postings to general Community forums by all members of some particularly troublesome group? Just curious.
                      ummmm - would this really be of much use? Let's say I am a member of this troublesome group and notice I am blocked. Could I not just stop being a member of this group participate in the forum and then rejoin the troublesome group?

John
                      www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

ummmm - would this really be of much use? Let's say I am a member of this troublesome group and notice I am blocked. Could I not just stop being a member of this group participate in the forum and then rejoin the troublesome group?
                        Yes, in theory, this is true. But the members of the particular offending group in quesiton--lets call this group "the swamp," a totally random, made up name--can never stop being members. They can pretend, but they can not tame their true throwness.

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yes, in theory, this is true. But the members of the particular offending group in quesiton--lets call this group "the swamp," a totally random, made up name--can never stop being members. They can pretend, but they can not tame their true throwness.
                          Plus, we're^h^h^h^h^hthey're too drunk/lazy/dumb to figure out such a sophisticated workaround anyway...