Your Miles Tally for 2006 (Read 1106 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just finished. 1679 miles, 16% in races.
      95.8 I feel lazy after reading the rest. 2007 will be better

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You are FAR from lazy...you've still done 95.8 more miles than most Americans, including those who haven't been injured. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LydiaT

1672.2 Big grin
          Jacob Fern

it's official: 1486.2 ... so i didn't make my goal of 1500 (so close...), but there is always next year!
            Wingz

Professional Noob

it's official: 1486.2 ... so i didn't make my goal of 1500 (so close...), but there is always next year!
              http://www.runningahead.com/groups/1500 Join us! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

You are so annoyingly unlazy, Gregg! Lazy people don't walk a half-marathon and then take up running! And you're right. 2007 will be better.

Roads were made for journeys...

Jacob Fern

haha 180....... Blush, thats only in like the last 2 weeks or so though when i started counting all my miles.
                    LydiaT

haha 180....... Blush, thats only in like the last 2 weeks or so though when i started counting all my miles.
                      180 miles in 2 weeks! You're amazing. I am totally running more in 2007. It may just save my marriage Wink

Dog-Love

About 600! I am going for 1000 ext year...we shall see
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                          I tallied 316 last year. Pretty low compared to most who posted...you guys (and gals) rock! I am training for the Chicago Marathon this year, so I will certainly improve on that number. I think it would be cool to reach 1000 miles this year!
                          "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways.... totally worn out ....shouting...."Holy S**t....What a ride!"
                            My math was wrong previously...I actually ran about 1,350 miles in 2006. Yippee!! Shooting for 1,500 in 2007. Smile
                              I ended 2006 with 1036 miles. Not bad for me. I also did 1500 on the road bike Smile
                                Just finished. 1679 miles, 16% in races.
                                Holy cow! 270 miles of racing in one year is quite impressive. That's about 100 miles more than I've ever raced in a single year.

Runners run