Can not log on (Read 61 times)

Christine1913

My email address is not logging on. "The specified email address does not exist." Runnerclay@bellsouth.net.

I can get on under Rclay1962@gmail.com  under the scene name Phantom 1 but there is no data. I have it set to delete the account.

I am logged in under a friend's account.

an amazing likeness

Clay -- when I try to login using your bellsouth.net email address, I get an invalid password error, which is expected as I'm stuffing in a random password, so the login recognizes your email as a valid login account...

Maybe you just typo'd the email?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Christine1913

Do forgot password. Then try to change password. Invalid email address is the response.

an amazing likeness

Have you sent an email to support (at) runningahead.com asking for assistance?  If not, do that.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Christine1913

Have you sent an email to support (at) runningahead.com asking for assistance?  If not, do that.

I just sent a message to his inbox.

Christine1913

Screen name :runnerclay

Email address:runnerclay@bellsouth.net

This is the account I need to have you reset. I am communicating out of Christine1913's Runningahead account.

TIA

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Screen name :runnerclay

Email address:runnerclay@bellsouth.net

This is the account I need to have you reset. I am communicating out of Christine1913's Runningahead account.

TIA

This runner maybe, MT?

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/08802278b9144a50a6e5bab8d022c4f6

Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Christine1913

This runner maybe, MT?

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/08802278b9144a50a6e5bab8d022c4f6

Smile

Yes, this is my account. The screen name needs to be changed from Christine1913 to Runnerclay. The email need to be changed from

chall1913@gmail.com to runnerclay@bellsouth.net.

Thanks, CanadianMeg

Christine1913

CanadiaMeg you may need to put me on IR next week if my login is not resolved by Tuesday.

Runnerclay@bellsouth.net----------The specified email address does not exist. 

I have 38 miles this week.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

CanadiaMeg you may need to put me on IR next week if my login is not resolved by Tuesday.

Runnerclay@bellsouth.net----------The specified email address does not exist. 

I have 38 miles this week.

I'm keeping an eye on it.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.