Zoomy (Read 1146 times)

How much do you charge? Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

??? Wha'? Uh oh, did I do something...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

"space for rent" Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, ha! Wink Hmmm...lemme think on that. That would be one way to make some spare cash. Have people bid for quotes in my signature.... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I bid three dollars plus a six-pack of some random beer that someone left in my refrigerator at my last pool party. If my bid is accepted then you can change it to "This space cheaply rented for beer"

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, my e-mail/Paypal addy is harumph@gmail.com. Free beer is always appreciated. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Ha, my e-mail/Paypal addy is harumph@gmail.com. Free beer is always appreciated. Big grin k
                Awesome. The only problem is that when I try to attach the beer - my keyboard shorts out. So I'm drinking it instead. I will have to deliver the beer to you if we meet up at something like - oh - a monkey marathon.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

K - you owe me advertising fees....

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I will have to deliver the beer to you if we meet up at something like - oh - a monkey marathon.
                    Do they need a photographer, 'cause I can charge for those services, too, that way I can pay Cheryl for her advertising. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay