First 200 Mile Month (Read 741 times)

It took me a little while but for the first time EVER, I managed to run a 200 mile month....

It was only a couple of years ago when I ran my first 100 mile month...

PROGRESS   Big grinBig grin

Champions are made when no one is watching

Awsome job!!

HermosaBoy

Congrats!!!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

an amazing likeness

Way to go, John!   You're laying down a nice foundation going for your fall half.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Congratulations!  I've had exactly one 200 mile month.  June, though, was a pathetic < 140 mile month for me.  July will be better!

jpdeaux

Two hundred miles is a solid month, John. Nice trend line.

"Kenyan Shuffle". heh.

yeah, exactly what is the "kenyan shuffle?"  inquiring minds want to know.

Good job.  I've never hit 200 miles in the three years I've been running.  182 is my highest month.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

It took me a little while but for the first time EVER, I managed to run a 200 mile month....

It was only a couple of years ago when I ran my first 100 mile month...

PROGRESS   Big grinBig grin

Cool

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

thats awesome! I ran my first(been running for almost 9yrs) over 200mile in a month just this past winter..training for the Halifax Bluenose Marathon, I ran a peak 240miles this past March.