Name of work out not on drop down menu (Read 38 times)

zonykel

I have a schedule from Running Wizard, and when I enter the work out on the day that it takes place, I can easily select from the drop down menu the specific name of the workout.

If for some reason I don't log the workout the same day and I do it later in the week, it's not a problem if I've done that work out before and logged it.

However, a problem occurs when I have a workout for the first time in the RW plan and I don't log it the same day. The workout type does not appear in the drop down menu.

eric :)

zonykel,

The training log is only aware of workout types that you have used before.  It is a separate component from the training plan.  When you log a scheduled workout, the training log looks for workouts that are scheduled for the given day.  It is only then that it knows there is a new workout type.  Once you log a workout with the new workout type, then the log will remember it and you can select it from the list.

In the rare instance where you're logging a workout with a new type from the training plan, you can manually create this workout type by going to Options (upper right corner) -> Manage My Activities.

eric Smile

zonykel

Thanks!