1500 Miles for 2008 (Read 919 times)

an amazing likeness

Last night's run put me over the 1,500 mile mark for the year! Also went over 200 miles for the month of September, my first 200 mile month. Goal for the year was 1,800 miles, but now looks like 2,000 may be in reach. (puff, puff, I think I can...I think I can...)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Hey Andy, the bunny from the Swamp is only at 1499.5 at the moment, so you just have to stay one step ahead. If you go and join the Swamp, you will find them to be a supportive, positive and life affirming crew as shown by their Welcome! sign Big grin
      Lagging behind? Well, hurry the @#@ up then. If you wanna play with Bunny Fufu, go join one o' them wussy groups.
      Now sign off and get running.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

an amazing likeness

If you go and join the Swamp, you will find them to be a supportive, positive and life affirming crew as shown by their Welcome! sign
        I've seen the swamp, it scares me.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I've seen the the swamp, it scares me.
          I dunno, doesn't look so bad...

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

A Saucy Wench

I've seen the the swamp, it scares me.
            as it should.... Congrats on 1500! Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Prince of Fatness

Goal for the year was 1,800 miles, but now looks like 2,000 may be in reach. (puff, puff, I think I can...I think I can...)
              We are in the same boat. I was shooting for around 1,800, but then caught some momentum and now 2,000 is definitely doable (I am just ahead of the pace bunny). If nothing else it will serve as incentive to keep my mileage up when winter comes. Nice job, and good luck getting to 2,000.

Not at it at all. 

Another Passion

Congrats Milktruck! Awesome accomlishments on both the annual and monthly mileages!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com