I'm famous...well sort of (Read 1152 times)

Dog-Love

This is why its so fun to live in a huge state with a small population....and no crimes to write about http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/122007/spo_20071220023.shtml
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
      That's awesome Crabby!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sherry, that's really cool! Can I have your autograph? Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Very cool Sherry! Congratulations!

Michelle

Cool.

Dog-Love

Sherry, that's really cool! Can I have your autograph? Big grin
              If only I could get through the paparazzi out my front door...
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                "Sherry is bubbly, outgoing, friendly and very young at heart," Vollenweider said. "She's just tons of fun to hang out with."
                As someone - AH HEM! - who has run with Sherry, I can definitely second that !! Congrats --- very cool article!!
                2009: BQ?
                  "Tamone uses the website www.runningahead.com...
                  Great job getting the word out! However, I missed the quote about some guy named Eric importing all your paper logs into the RA system Big grin and all the other paper log refugees.

Vim

Me and my gang in Breck

Oh Wow! Thats really cool. You are famous!

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Marine Biology - Crabby - Ah, The penny drops Wink Well done
                      Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
                        That's neat! Smile
                        ---- Cynthia
                          VERY COOL Sherry!!! CONGRATS! *gets in line for an autograph* Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Sandi Sue

I'm so impressed that I know you. Thanks for the word up in the article. I'm a very lucky person to claim you as a friend. To know Sherry (Crabby) is to love her. Way to go 1,000 mile woman.

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

Whoo hoo! Nice media mention!

Run to Win
                              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Another Passion

Heh! I thought it would be an article about some new crustacean she's identified or some such marine biology madness and all it is is that she's run a thousand miles this year! Pfff! Clowning around Just joshin' wit ya Crabster... the article is cool, but even more awesome on the 1,000 miles! Congrats! Big grin

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com