Cheap shoe alert! (Read 791 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Since the Hoka Clifton 7s are out, now seems like a good time to snag a deal on a pair of 6s for my kid for under the Christmas tree. His 5s are a size 11. Do the 6s seem to run about the same as the 5s did?

'21 Goals:

No published goals...not going to jinx things • $500

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

an amazing likeness

Since the Hoka Clifton 7s are out, now seems like a good time to snag a deal on a pair of 6s for my kid for under the Christmas tree. His 5s are a size 11. Do the 6s seem to run about the same as the 5s did?

No size or fit difference between Clifton 5 to 6 in my experience.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No size or fit difference between Clifton 5 to 6 in my experience.

Good to hear. I read several reviews suggesting they were a little wider, but no mentions of length difference. These have been kinda magical for him. He's got the wonkiest mechanics imaginable. He's sort of a flat-footed supinator -- both feet would angle-out to the right in previous shoes. He'd previously been in Saucony Echelon with Superfeet and trashed the soles SO fast. He's a much happier runner in the Cliftons and his wear patterns no longer look all wonky.

'21 Goals:

No published goals...not going to jinx things • $500

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

ch17

2021 Team 5!

Greetings, All! Does anybody know the fate of the Adidas Adizero Tempo 9s and/or the Brooks Asteria? I.e., have they been discontinued, or are there newer models coming, or...? --Thanks, Christine

Need something here new. Suggestions welcome. I think.

12/17/20

https://www.jackrabbit.com/home

OMG incredible deals, MANY shoes at $30!

Hoka Evo Spikes starting at $15!

various sizes available, if you're men's 12-12.5, you have your pick of the litter.

55-59 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

zebano

THanks for the heads up. I don't need spikes but $30 shoes are always awesome.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 45:24 (2017), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Mary - 3:37:17 (2018)

bmill11

MIles of Smiles - 2021

Jack Rabbit has the New Balance 1080 v10 on sale for $104.99.

https://www.jackrabbit.com/brands/new-balance/1080/?utm_campaign=611339_12.31.20%20DOTW&utm_medium=email&utm_source=JackRabbit&bxid=228618678&dm_i=5EBJ,D3PN,3S43AU,1D8XV,1

I just bought Brooks Launch 7 and Saucony Kinvara 11 for $70 each at Runningwarehouse. (normally $100 and $110)

click on the "spring savings" banner.

CarlesB

I found this. There is some good price for running shoes : https://www.alltricks.com/C-41363-mens-shoes

Some have bought there yet ?