The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

Samurai in Training

A thread I will subscribe too!  No way will I be able to read through it all though.   So...

When did mid season finalies start happening in TV shows?  Just give us our next episode!  

RaiderGwen

Whew, I found this thread!

I too have washed up on your shore after the RWOL apocalypse.  And I was going to miss The Walking Dead thread back there.  I skimmed some of this thread and enjoy the voices / observations.  Looking forward to Sunday night for the mid-season finale.  

"The best day is today, even if it's kind of a sucky day."  - Lazarus Lake

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A thread I will subscribe too!  No way will I be able to read through it all though.   So...

When did mid season finalies start happening in TV shows?  Just give us our next episode!  

I have wondered this, too.  Though I LOVE Hell On Wheels.  What Is coming on, now?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Samurai in Training

Holy Moly.  That was an amazing episode.  

12-week layoff

I'm tempted to buy the books to find out what happens. Stinking February!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm tempted to buy the books to find out what happens. Stinking February!

From what I know the books are only semi-related to the show plot/characters.

Andrea is truly nuts if she stays with the gov, now!  And if he harms one hair on Daryl's head I'll kill 'im myself!!!

~ Sarah Kay

Samurai in Training

The scene where she killed the governor's daughter was great. Chomping walker heads and all.  

Andrea will come to the rescue by standing up for them I bet and explaining what she saw.  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Andrea will come to the rescue by standing up for them I bet and explaining what she saw.  

I'd hope so.  She and Daryl were sort of buds.  But the Gov is scary.  Referring to Rick's group as terrorists.  That is precisely what the Gove is.

~ Sarah Kay

I was on the edge of my seat tonight.  Great episode.

Michone should have finished off the Gov when she had the chance.  

New group at the prison, wonder how they'll be woven into the bloody drama.

RaiderGwen

New group includes that dreamy actor from the Wire!

FANTASTIC close quarters fight with Michone and the Gov!  

Seems they cut a scene of capturing Daryl. 

I think Andrea will stay loyal yo the Rick group. 

Did you se they're going to show every episode in order new years eve / day?

"The best day is today, even if it's kind of a sucky day."  - Lazarus Lake

Buelligan

Can't stand Andrea.

Best bet is Net Flix. I watched the entire first season one weekend. (only about a month or so ago when I got sucked into this show)

Carl is one little bad ass.

Wait till February for the next episode, torture.

Get off my porch

Samurai in Training

This is great news since my wife is only now catching up. 

ALSO...  I love how Carl is stepping up and is compassionate and smart about it.  Saving the new group but keeping them locked up until he he better what to do.  Very smart. 

Durrr

So it's pretty apparent now on The Walking Dead that whenever the group gets a prospective new black male member, the current "token" becomes doomed to death. Out went T-Dog, in came Oskar. And now out goes Oskar, in comes (Wire guy?).

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ALSO...  I love how Carl is stepping up and is compassionate and smart about it.  Saving the new group but keeping them locked up until he he better what to do.  Very smart. 

Last season we were rooting for Carl to get chomped...this season he might be my fave character.

~ Sarah Kay