Men wearing womens running trainners (Read 1520 times)

Hey jayskydee

I am 5'6" and wear a men's shoe size 5.5 or woman's size 7.0.      Its RARE that I can find a mans running shoe in my size and the best I can normally do are the unisex sizing so I understand where you are coming from.

I once had an opportunity to talk to a running shoe designer that had worked for a couple of the big name Running shoe companies, whom told me there was no difference in men's and woman's running shoes except usually the color..   He said if you find a woman's or man's running shoe that's comfortable, them buy them ---- and all the other jibberish is just marketing......

The problem for guys like you and me is that sometimes they make really great shoes in very feminine colors - and as much as I will wear woman's shoes, I still refuse to wear feminine colors so PINK or pastel blue are out for me.........If I EVER get really FAST then Ill wear pink shoes just to piss other guys off and insist that the shoes are what made me fast.........but for now, I find colors that look like something a guy would wear...

BTW - I have YET to find a NIKE that I could wear that didn't give me issues with my shins.....I know NIKE is a great company and loads of people love them but they KILL my legs....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Naked and in shoes that fit is fine, but naked in shoes that are too big just seems a bit, I don't know, perverted.

We prefer to be called "Bozophiles".

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

jayskydee

Your issue is obiviously not about narrow ankles, overprotonate (sic), and trainers.  Sounds more like a problem due narrow waist and wider hips.  Why not try a running skirt??

BTW -- I'll save you some time typing..."F'Off, Mobram!"

Ya troll much.

jayskydee

Well, at the moment I'm in woman-specific shoes.  However I could go and put on some mens ones. However they're going to be a few sizes too big, so I might just look stupid.  Naked and in shoes that fit is fine, but naked in shoes that are too big just seems a bit, I don't know, perverted.

It's a bit chilly out.  Can I wear gloves (male or female ones) so that I can unlock the door when I get back in?

Troll. Stupid troll my feet are 5.5 uk size. Mens start at 6, a womens 6 is just about ok. Exit thread please. Cause you weren't mentioning anything in the OP, classic troll.

jayskydee

I am often angry when cross training.

U thick or what? Its not like high heels, dope. Its just different coloured and smaller shoes, I never went to runners world, but If i did I think they would laugh at the fakers on here. You are blessed with big feet but a small cock good for u, I have feet that are in preportion and well something else which is much bigger thankfully....

jayskydee

Hey jayskydee

I am 5'6" and wear a men's shoe size 5.5 or woman's size 7.0.      Its RARE that I can find a mans running shoe in my size and the best I can normally do are the unisex sizing so I understand where you are coming from.

I once had an opportunity to talk to a running shoe designer that had worked for a couple of the big name Running shoe companies, whom told me there was no difference in men's and woman's running shoes except usually the color..   He said if you find a woman's or man's running shoe that's comfortable, them buy them ---- and all the other jibberish is just marketing......

The problem for guys like you and me is that sometimes they make really great shoes in very feminine colors - and as much as I will wear woman's shoes, I still refuse to wear feminine colors so PINK or pastel blue are out for me.........If I EVER get really FAST then Ill wear pink shoes just to piss other guys off and insist that the shoes are what made me fast.........but for now, I find colors that look like something a guy would wear...

BTW - I have YET to find a NIKE that I could wear that didn't give me issues with my shins.....I know NIKE is a great company and loads of people love them but they KILL my legs....

Thanks. The nike were neutral trainers. And in addition to them being junior (so not designed for adult) they were all wrong for me.

jayskydee

I wish their were a best answer feature coz their is one clear winner on this thread,the guy who went into detail about his own feet. Deserves a medal, the others deserved to be shot for being a waste of oxygen and well lacking brain cell's.

What is bizzare is i got more troll answers from non-runners or dicks that have big feet and cant understand having small feet and never read a fucking science journal in their misserable little intellectually inferior lifes, in this section which is meant to be about gears and what is more fundamental than running trainers? I will fuck up there threads next time they are talking about their trainers. Incidentally bet they have shitty 20 pounds, or 60 dollar trainers, I can afford much better gear than that. And for pedantic obsessive troll's out there, I dunno what the conversion rate is and if you correct me on that then it just shows how gay and out of touch with reality you really are. 

Them trolls give american's a bad name. Well done again to the one poster who answered the question correctly in this thread.  

Feeling the growl again

I wish their were a best answer feature coz their is one clear winner on this thread,the guy who went into detail about his own feet. Deserves a medal, the others deserved to be shot for being a waste of oxygen and well lacking brain cell's.

What is bizzare is i got more troll answers from non-runners or dicks that have big feet and cant understand having small feet and never read a fucking science journal in their misserable little intellectually inferior lifes, in this section which is meant to be about gears and what is more fundamental than running trainers? I will fuck up there threads next time they are talking about their trainers. Incidentally bet they have shitty 20 pounds, or 60 dollar trainers, I can afford much better gear than that. And for pedantic obsessive troll's out there, I dunno what the conversion rate is and if you correct me on that then it just shows how gay and out of touch with reality you really are. 

Them trolls give american's a bad name. Well done again to the one poster who answered the question correctly in this thread.  

I'm happy you got your answer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I feel dirty for ever trying to answer sincerely

C-R

Where do I apply for my refund for the 5 minutes of my life wasted in this thread? Well except for the running glove discussion so 4:40.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

I feel dirty for ever trying to answer sincerely

Well someone who responded sincerely to one of these threads convinced me to (try to) be a better person to people like this.  You should not feel dirty for trying to rise above (even if it was likely doomed to be ineffective).  I admire his (and your) unflappable sincere and positive attitude and your willingness to try again.  However when a trained research scientist is called intellectually inferior by someone with half as many grammatical errors as words in their post, I just couldn't resist.  (In pursuit of a PhD and a couple master's degrees I read a few "f#*king journal articles").

The three glasses of wine may have helped.

BTW, wear whatever works best for your feet.  I sincerely doubt there are any randomized controlled trials comparing a man wearing men's shoes to a man wearing women's shoes.  If there are, the results would be limited to the shoe designs being compared, and we all know how quickly shoe makers change styles.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

L Train

You are blessed with big feet but a small cock

Someone needs to inform hop's husband.

Where do I apply for my refund for the 5 minutes of my life wasted in this thread? Well except for the running glove discussion so 4:40.

There's something wrong with me because I found this whole thread to be very hilarious.  More, please!

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yes, it's entertaining in small doses.  Can't wait till Hoppity sees where this has gone.

Slice

Just run barefoot. Problem solved.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning