Gah, that sucks! (Read 554 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

2008 Stats Distance: 0.0 Mi Time: 0:00 Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

January, 2008: 0.0 Mi 0:00 Angry
        January 2008: Distance 10.0km Time 56:48 I love this timezone difference Big grin (just about to go to bed now)
          January 2008, as my really, really new Garmin 305 states: Distance: 9.68 Km Time : 1:04:00 And ready for lunch.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

At least the 6 miler I will be running in a couple of hours will have me well ahead of the Pace Bunny...this year I don't want to spend more than half the year playing leapfrog with that fuzzbucket.

~ Sarah Kay

Hah! 5K race at midnight + 2 mile warm-up (PR! PR!) 5K race at 10am + 2 mile warm-up (woulda been a PR had I not run so fast last night) That's 10.2 miles in the bank for January -- wahooooo! Yes
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's 10.2 miles in the bank for January -- wahooooo! Yes
                VERY nice! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

VictorN

That's 10.2 miles in the bank for January -- wahooooo! Yes
                  Damn. I'm only at 10.0! Well, the whole year is before us! Victor
                    I know! I went out and ran in the rain to eliminate that sadness. And then it got sunny. Bah! I am too impatient!
                    2008 Goals
                  • Run 1250 miles
                  • Get down to 135!
                  • Break 5 hours in the NJ Marathon
                  • ksabbo

Too tired to run today. I NEVER blow off a run, ........but.........I had a house full of teenagers last night. They were up and about the whole house until the wee hours. I just couldn't get it into gear today Dead

Another Passion

Hah! 5K race at midnight + 2 mile warm-up (PR! PR!) 5K race at 10am + 2 mile warm-up (woulda been a PR had I not run so fast last night) That's 10.2 miles in the bank for January -- wahooooo! Yes
                        WTG Renee! Now remember, I told you in another thread not to make me look too bad as a pace bunny partner in setting your PR's! Wink Very consistent in the back to back races too. That's awesome! Way to end the old year and start the new! Big grin

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Thank you! Big grin It's all a part of my Lighter Stronger Faster plan.