4 spots in the LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon (for charity fundraisers) (Read 495 times)

vicentefrijole

I know there was some interest in the Chicago Marathon before, so here's some info that might be useful to you (if you feel like raising $1,000 for Lung Cancer, that is Wink). I'm not affiliated with the marathon or with LUNGevity.. I just got this email from my running club and thought I'd pass it along in case someone is realy desperate to run in Chicago. As was mentioned on another page, there are also lots of great October marathons elsewhere in the midwest that still have openings. Big grin ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 Guaranteed Entries for The LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon The LUNGevity Foundation has 4 guaranteed entries available for The LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon on October 22, 2006. There is a fundraising minimum of $1,000 per entry. Members of Team LUNGevity will have access to web fundraising tools, receive t- shirts for friends to wear as they cheer them on, as well as a runners’ singlet. The LUNGevity Foundation is the only organization in the country dedicated exclusively to funding lung cancer research. Join Team LUNGevity and help fight lung cancer, the leading cancer killer of U.S. men and women. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to Cate Huetter at chuetter@lungetivy.org
    jdillon334

I have a buddy very interested in running this marathon. Any chance he would still have a shot with this??