Tights (Read 162 times)

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

For me, I don't like how pants slide up and down with each stride. They feel heavier and bulkier and more awkward. Tights/leggings move with the body, are quieter, more comfortable in the rain, lighter, and don't seem to impede my running like pants. I tried compression tights and don't like them but do love the regular fit tights/leggings.

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

dirtroadrunner

For me, I don't like how pants slide up and down with each stride. They feel heavier and bulkier and more awkward. Tights/leggings move with the body, are quieter, more comfortable in the rain, lighter, and don't seem to impede my running like pants. I tried compression tights and don't like them but do love the regular fit tights/leggings.

This! I live in tights and decided people can just turn their heads   The pants are a bit annoying to me. In the summer I wear capris bc shorts are a problem 

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Good point - and really, the few times I have gone out in pants, it's just been for slow, easy runs.  They probably would get annoying if I was going for speed.

...but then again, when I'm running hard, my legs stay even warmer, so I don't know that I'd need any extra coverage for those workouts.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people