Can't import RW Data (Read 608 times)

xor

RWOL boards are on 40 hours of downtime now.

"A few hours".

kcam

Great, thanks for fixing it!  With RW's free log going away and the forums down there isn't much reason to go there anymore. 

Welcome to the best running log on the net .... hands down.  The forums over at RW are more a lot more active and running/training related, though.  

Pasadena Runner

I brought over my RW data, but it did not transfer temperature data.  I like having this, as occasionally I like to compare runs of similar distance and see how pace might have been affected by temps.  I could bring the CSV file into Excel and reformat it, so that it matches the generic CSV upload format.  But, that doesn't have "weather" (e.g. sunny, rain, etc).  Any suggestions?  If I have to choose between temperature and weather, I'll take temperature.

eric :)

I have fixed the missing temperature issue.  If you have already saved the imported workouts to your log, please send me a message so and I will delete all your workouts for you so you can re-import your data.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Ghe voe pepe

I send you an email with 2 RW Dead files... Please Help me!!! I'd like to become a RA funBig grin

eric :)

I send you an email with 2 RW Dead files... Please Help me!!! I'd like to become a RA funBig grin

I've imported your data.  When RW translated the software to various languages, they also translated the file headers and xml tags.  I don't know why they did that since the file formats should be not changed.  Anyway, I modified the importer to recognize Italian xml tags.

Ghe voe pepe

thank you really so much Cool