Kirsten & Eryn run the Strider's Classic 10 Mile. (Read 669 times)

My dogs are fast, not me

Great job, Kirsten & Eryn. Your times are really improving. I'm sure you're going to kick butt at the 25K! Robin

Robin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know, you're ready to go sub-60 for 10k and sub-30 for 5k. I'm just sayin' Big grin
      Heh, I already have gone sub-30 for the 5k, but I definitely am hoping to run that lame-o 10k again (GH Coast Guard Fest Run). I'd kinda like to find a 5k to beat that PR on, too.... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Official times are up. Good thing Eryn and I weren't in the next AG older...we would have been last and second from last. I was looking forward to being in the 35-39 group next year...but now I'm changing my tune. Those old broads are FAST! I have my work cut out for me if I don't want to be bringin' up the rear! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

WTG! Woot! 1 minute/mile off a PR is AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

WTG! Woot! 1 minute/mile off a PR is AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME... Lynn B
            I think so, too...especially given how challenging this course was compared to my first 10 miler--though I am definitely in better shape now and didn't have those weird chronic compartment syndrome/foot numbness issues this time (though my asthma was worse, so I guess that kind of levels things). k

~ Sarah Kay

Nice job Kristen. It's nice to feel good coming off of a challenging course and setting a PR.
              http://distance-runner.blogspot.com