Sub 2:00 Half Marathon thread (Read 2394 times)

    I just finished my first half, the Frederick Half in Frederick Maryland. My goal was 1:59 something and I'm not quite sure if I got it or not,  I was in the right ballpark seeing 2:00:19 on my watch. I would be satisfied with 2:00 as I don't think I left anything on the course today. I used walk breaks every half mile or so to help me manage the fatigue, stopping the breaks at the start of mile 11 and picking up the pace.  It's kind of nice to start passing towards the end. I was able to push all the way to the finish line. My daughter finished a couple minutes ahead of me so I'm sure she broke 2. It was a good day all around. Smile

      Oh so close Marylander!  Welcome to the group, weather can play a big factor in racing too.  Lots of places are starting to get a little on the warmish side for PR times now.


      I had a good week of training.


      4/28/2014 – 5/4/2014: 58.0 mi 8:39:41 8:58 / mi


      First week of my taper.  Did a 13 mile MP Tempo run (2 warm up, 10 @ MP, 1 cool down) and it felt really good.  I eased my way into it and just ran easy 8:10 - 8:20 pace for the last 8 miles of the Tempo portion and felt good about it.  Much better than the last one.  Was kind of interesting when I finished that I realized I had just run a sub 2 hour half marathon in training and really didn't feel like it took much of an effort at all.  (I ran 13.27 miles in 1:52:31 for an avg pace of 8:30 overall).  2 years ago was my goal half marathon where I first tried to go sub 2 and made it at the Kentucky Derby Mini-Marathon.  I really feel like I've come quite a ways since then!


      Signed up for a Light up the Night 5K that sponsored a local charity for Saturday night.  It wasn't certified but closely followed another certified course so it seemed pretty accurate.  No official timing or anything like that.  Lined up on the front row and about 10 college kids started out ahead of me and I reeled them in over the first mile or mile and a half., except 3 of them running shirtless went out at around a 6:20 pace and left me in the dust.  I followed the 1st female (also a college student, but not shirtless) pretty closely, but there wasn't anyone within at least a hundred yards behind me toward the end so I had a hard time pushing it too hard.  Ended up crossing the line right at 22:00 on my phone for an avg pace of 7:05.  Not my best 5K, but my 2nd best, and considering I had run 40 miles already this week before the race and am right in the middle of a marathon type training load I was pretty happy with that time.  Finished 5th overall out of about 150 people.  Of course they were giving prizes (coupons for a free bundt cake) to the top 3 finishers for each gender so the 3 buff college dudes got those.  They finished just under 20:00 so there is no way I could have beat them.


      The neatest part of the race to me was that my 7 year old son ran it and finished pretty much on his own right at 34 minutes!  My wife is actually the long term runner in the family and she was running with a friend and encouraging her, but her friend is pretty slow and needs to take walk breaks so my son was chomping at the bit to get going.  He had run his first ever 5K with them a few weeks earlier (a color dash) and they finished around 40 minutes which I thought was pretty good for a 7 year old.  Well my wife told him he could go on ahead of them and he took off.  He would run up to a group of people and chat away with them until they stopped to walk, then he would run up to the next group and chat away, and kept that up until he got caught up with people that were mostly running.  After I finished I went on a cool down to go back and find my wife expecting our son to be running with her, but about 1/2 mile back I see our son just jabbering away with a college age girl as they are running toward the finish line.  I started running with them and turns out he doesn't even know the girl, just met her on the run and they were keeping about the same pace so he was filling her in on all the star wars gossip.  She was actually not talking much, but he was just jabbering away.  He got distracted with me running with him and ended up tripping and falling and we got a little behind her but he worked hard to catch her at the end and almost did.  It was pretty obvious that he wasn't really running all out based on all the talking he was doing while he was running, but he had a great time, got to stay up past his bed time and got glow sticks to wear and put in his room and was really happy.  Didn't even seem disappointed that he didn't get a medal or a ribbon or anything.  Considering that his two favorite things are playing video games and watching TV, I'm hoping that he can develop a love for running and enjoy it.  I think I'm going to get him signed up for a 2 mile race with our running club next Saturday, I'm really curious to see how well he could do if he just ran on his own without anyone holding him back or letting him get distracted.  I don't know if I mentioned it here or not but he ran a 8:30 mile at last months running club race which was about 2 minutes faster than he had run the year before.  Not like he is on pace to be an olympic athlete or anything, but I think he's doing great for a 7 year old.


      Next week drops down to right around 50 miles with a bit of that front loaded in the week.  Feeling good about the 50K, weather is going to be a huge deal this time of the year though, it could be in the mid 80's for most of the run or mid 60's.  Spending 5+ hours out there 20 degrees difference in temperature could make a huge difference.


      Oh well, hope everyone's training is going well.  Nathan

      Age: 49 Weight: 202 Height: 6'3" (Goal weight 195)

      Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

        Zelanie, Miele: just a quick word to say that the data is stored at:


        But it's best to go through the link at in case there are updates (calculators link)

        Personal bests (bold = this year): 5K - 23:27 / 5M - 38:42 / 10K - 49:31 (track) / 10M - 1:24:26 / HM - 1:51:17 / M - 3:58:58

        Next races: NYC Marathon, Nov 2014 


        Super B****

          Well, well.  Guess what?  I got a PR!  A teeny tiny baby one, but a PR nonetheless.  RR here, but the short version is that I somehow eked out a 39-second PR (1:44:09) when I am totally not in PR shape.  And oh, yeah, my legs are absolutely killing me, because the injury that wrecked Tel Aviv?  Still here. 


          miele -- I'll trade you!!  I'd love me some heat.


          Marylander -- that's a great job for your first half!  I'm sure you'll get sub-2:00 next time, you're practically there already.

          chasing 5:59


          because i never shut up ... i blog

            Thanks! I'm feeling pretty pleased with the race but now seem to have an uncontrollable itch (to break 2 hours). Wink


            I had started off sunday with the 2:00 pacers but they went sub 9 pace on miles 2 and 3 and that seemed like a bit much. I then lost my focus in the middle and started to believe sub 2 was not possible doing several slower than intended miles as I psyched myself out. At least I got that back under control to do 3 faster miles at the end. I should have more confidence next time around (fall, I suppose, I would like to focus more on lifting with running on the back burner, although continuing my daily run streak, for a little while).


            If you ask

              Marylander - I think your time for your first half is really great, and  one learns so much each time one races.   I'm sure you will learn what went right, as well as wrong, during the race.


              Miele - I've swallowed many a bug when running trails.  I stop and gag and spit and flush out my mouth, and gag some more.   My brother is very understanding while I carry on so.   I struggle with acclimation when the weather turns warm.  It takes me a few weeks to be able to breathe and not cry because it all seems so hard...  Anyway, I do have a race in June, but just a 10k.   A run in a winery with wine afterwards.  I'm sure you would love it.  What are you training for??


              Bluerun - congrats on the PR.  Sure hope you are doing better with the injury.


              zelanie -  I so need to get back to track workouts.  Any you can suggest?


              Twofoot, Stever, and paden - congrats to all of you and your awesomeness!


              Me - on Saturday, I paced my friend for her 5k race.  She is older and struggles with breathing when running, but really wanted to run under 37 minutes.  I ran with her, coaching her on breathing and running tangents , and she was shocked and extremely happy to run a sub-35!  It was a great feeling to see her so happy (After she recovered from almost passing out in the chute, oops). Then yesterday I ran the 10 miler.  It was a great race, Star War themed, small field and just beautiful on the tow paths.  I didn't feel as strong as I did at last year's 10 miler so I really thought I would just have to hope for a sub 1:25.  I tried to maintain a steady pace, but not rely on my watch.  So I was very surprised to see I had run a 1:22 (not a PR; last year I was 1 second per mile faster), and had won first place in my AG.  I may have, however, sacrificed a toenail with this one.    Next up is the Charlie Horse Trail half marathon with creek crossings, and a trek through a swamp.   Then the following week is the VA Wine Country Half which I will run with my niece for her first half.   Marathon training has now begun...again.... Lord help me...

              • Charlie Horse Half Marathon - May 25
              • PA Grand Canyon Marathon - July 27
              • Labor Pain 12 Hour Endurance - August 31 (50k...or more!)



                I did a one hour and forty minute 13.1 yesterday, and had alot left in me after the run, likely could have gone faster but held back. I have this training plan i'm using, Hal Higdon, seems to be working.



                  Marylander-  Congrats to you and your daughter!  That's a great time for a first half.  Sub-2 is yours in the next race.  Did you ever get the official results?


                  Nathan-  And congrats to you and your boy!  Nice race.  Massive PR for your son!  Only 7 and he's already chatting up college girls.  Sounds like he has a promising future in running if he can just get a little focus.  Fingers crossed for good weather on the big day.


                  2ft-  I don't think I've ever seen that particular spreadsheet.  Interesting.  I've got it bookmarked now.  How're you feeling?


                  blue-  Hey!  What a nice PR surprise!  It's nice when that happens.  You definitely were due a good race after all of your disappointments.  Inaccurate courses, nasty weather, bad race management, etc.  Hope the legs are feeling better.  Congrats on a great race!


                  Edith-  Speaking of wine and running.....see below....Congrats on a great race!  Did you dress up as Princess Lea?  (I don't know how to spell that) And to your friend for smashing her 5k goal (with your help, of course!).  I'm not training for anything right now.  Just trying to get the miles up to the 50 range before I start marathon training.  I want to go into this cycle with a strong base.  It seems like the past few marathons I've had to deal with a minor injury which kills my mpw before the training starts.  Then I have to ramp up quickly.  I also thought this would be a good time to finally run hills on a regular basis since I'm not doing speed work.


                  manfromnan-  Excellent training run.  I'm assuming it was a training run.  Speedy.


                  me-  About an hour and a half before we were to leave for Monday night's group run we got a call from the neighbor inviting us over for a glass of wine.  Total sabotage.  So of course we said, 'screw the run', and had a very pleasant time with our friends.  Which means that today I'm going up into the hills on my own for a 5-miler.  As it turned out, I started feeling queezy Mon. night around the time we would've been running so I'm glad we didn't go.  It was very strange since I don't often get that queezy feeling.  And, before you start thinking that it was because of over-indulgence, I only had one glass of wine.  Yesterday ran 10.9.  Hoping to hit 50 miles this week.

                  10K: 47:12* / 13.1: 1:50:56 / 26.2: 3:53:48




                    A few years ago when I started running again, a good friend paced me to my first sub 2.  Fast forward a few years and things have progressed, and this running thing appears to be sticking.  I would like to return the favor to anyone out there that will be running Grete's Half on October 5th in NYC.  I would cheerfully pace you to sub 2 and help you the way that my friend helped me.   If there is anyone out there that wants the services of a (now) experienced pacer (I pace races / runs for the NYRR), let me know and I would be happy to help.





                     201x goals: run a bunch....race some.....repeat...

                    The Running Stan

                      doctorjen:  I plan on running the Rocket City Marathon in December.   I have the Cotten Row 10K on May 26th. Both in Huntsville, AL.

                        Marylander-  Congrats to you and your daughter!  That's a great time for a first half.  Sub-2 is yours in the next race.  Did you ever get the official results?


                        They did put up the official results but it didn't record me going over the start line so they gave me gun start time. I sent them an email letting them know that I crossed the start line just a few seconds after my daughter and they changed it but over did it. Now it shows me with a 1:59:13 time, which is definitely wrong. I'll get it next time for sure, probably in Baltimore in Oct.

                          wow so much inspiring running going on.  2foot and npaden and bluerun and the others too.  I have been following but not posting lately.  I finally got back to a full running week last week and I am 2/4 runs into this week.  I am training for a half maybe around middle of June.  It will be toasty hot here but that's ok.  I had an inspiring 5k last night and it was technically my fastest run pace since the end of November.  Not anywhere near a PR but still felt the speed coming back.  After 4 months of no serious running I really thought I would be way off.  I am doing like 80 % of my runs as uphills and downhills as well as tough trails.  I think the last year or so I was training too easy without enough hills so I am stepping it up for this half mara and see if it gives me some more boost.  Other than that it has been school 99% of the time, I am really pushing for a 4.0 this semester.  It would be the 1st in my whole life.  Anyways, have a great weekend everyone and hope to hear some great race results coming in Smile

                            5k  = 19.48 10/1/13

                          10k  = 45.28 4/16/13

                          Half Marathon = 1:38.53  Summer Sizzle 7/13/14

                          Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12  4:39.11

                          Solo O Marathon 06/02/13  3:52:10

                          Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34

                            Just a very quick update before I go to bed.  I had my very first ever DNF today.  After falling 7 times in the first 20 miles I decided not to risk that last loop on the not quite healed collarbone and called it a day (the course was a 10.3 mile loop that you were supposed to do 3 times for the 50K).  Ended up with 20.6 miles in 3:44:22.  I'm sore and have a few strawberries, but my collarbone is in one piece still.  My wife had a good time and finished 36th out of over 100 runners in the 10 mile with a 2:03:07.  Zero falls for her though!  It was a lot tougher course than either of us expected.  The roots in the shaded trees were very tricky for me to pick out and that was about 90% of the course.  Also unlike rocks, when you trip on the roots they don't roll out of the way, they just stay there and trip you.  Oh well, I'm glad it is just my pride hurt with the DNF and that I didn't re-break my collarbone being stupid.  I'll do a full race report tomorrow probably.

                            Age: 49 Weight: 202 Height: 6'3" (Goal weight 195)

                            Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)



                              Nathan-  Sorry the race didn't go as planned but you put in a valiant effort.  I think you did the smart thing.   Next 50k you won't be pre-occupied with your shoulder and you'll be able to finish according to plan.  I mean, you fell 7 times!  Not good.  Congrats to your DW on a solid race!


                              Wolfie-  You got your priorities straight...a 4.0 would be fantastic!


                              Hi to everyone!  This is a drive-by posting.  Gotta go...

                              10K: 47:12* / 13.1: 1:50:56 / 26.2: 3:53:48



                                Thanks miele.  It was for sure a learning experience and still thankful that in spite of my stupidity I didn't end up actually re-breaking my collarbone although in retrospect it almost seems like I was trying to.


                                I cross posted this race report a few different places, but I'll just paste it here instead of linking you to it.


                                Well, I've been slow getting this updated, but I ended up with my first ever DNF on Saturday.


                                The weather actually turned out close to perfect for mid May in east Texas.  58 degrees and moderate humidity at the start, climbing to mid 70's and a slight breeze when I finished.  It had rained earlier in the week but the trails were in great shape and from that perspective I couldn't have asked for better conditions.


                                I did have a little bout with a stomach bug on Thursday before the race, everything was going right through me and that wasn't helping the old carbo loading very much at all.  I was feeling poor enough that I broke my running streak of 50+ days and decided to take a break that day.  Friday had me feeling better, but still not 100%, but I was going to be racing pretty much regardless.  Friday turned out to be a pretty hectic day and I ended up not being able to get in a run that day as well.  After a little over a 6 hour drive we got checked into the hotel and were in bed just after 10, but I was wired and couldn't seem to get to sleep.


                                My training hadn't been perfect with the 3 weeks off completely with the broken collarbone, but I felt like I had pretty much gotten back on track and was still thinking I might actually be competitive even though I was supposed to be focused on not falling more than running fast.  5:30 rolled around way too soon and ate a couple bagels and a banana and headed to the race.  Actually got started a little later than we wanted from the hotel, but made it to the race in plenty of time and packet pickup went really smooth and had about 30 minutes to spare before the race started at 7:00.  Got my drop bag ready and put it on the tarp provided and just tried to relax and enjoy it.  It was a beautiful morning and before you know it the race was ready to start.



                                The 50K and 20 milers start 30 minutes before the 10 milers and 7K'ers so there were about 125 runners or so going off the line.  I was thinking about just keeping an easy pace, but I was still also thinking that I might be able to run right around 5 hours so didn't want to go out too easy.  That was just under a 10:00 pace and I just couldn't comprehend how I could run much slower than that, even walking up some of the steeper hills.


                                Right off the bat the course goes up a small hill, drops back down, up another hill, drops, back down, repeat, then down a big hill and up a big hill, lots of ups and downs.  It is single track so we all kind of got into a spot right at the start and then just kind of held our spot in line for better or worse.  I really felt like I was doing a pretty good pace for me, it felt like a little more effort than I was wanting, but not too bad.  I was hoping that the fact that we were running about 2,500' lower in elevation than where we live would help offset the higher humidity.  I had my phone set to just tell me the time and distance every 5 minutes instead of average pace, split pace and all that fun stuff and as I suspected it was lost as a goose and the GPS was shorting the course about 25% due to the heavy tree cover.  10 minutes in and it said that I had not even gone .75 miles and I knew I was running faster than 10:00 pace.


                                The trail was in good shape and the tree cover was so thick that it was shaded about 95% of the time.  There were tree roots everywhere and at first I seemed to be doing a fine job not tripping on them.  Just over a mile or so in people started to spread out a little and get some space between us and I started to relax a little and sure enough, I tripped hard and went down.  It happened very fast, and I reached to brace myself with both arms, not able to keep my reactions from working faster than my mind which would have said "don't brace yourself with your left arm!".  I popped back up and was running down the trail before really even thinking about it, but doing a mental inventory for pain, everything seemed fine.  I could still move my shoulder fine, I reached over and felt where the break in my collarbone was and it felt fine, I seemed to have averted total disaster barely a mile into the race.  I pledged to myself to pay more attention and focus on those tree roots even harder.


                                Here's a picture that I took off the race website that I think shows what most of the course was like.



                                Maybe another 1/2 mile or so I think I glanced over at some cows in a nice pasture that we were running by and bam, I was on the ground again.  Again, my reactions were quicker than my brain and I reached out with both arms.  Again, somehow I ended up okay and I didn't re-break my collarbone.


                                This was getting borderline ridiculous now, surely I can run without falling on a nice trail through the woods!  There weren't hardly any rocks or anything, just those tree roots everywhere.  With renewed focus and a big sigh of relief I continued on.  Maybe another mile down the road and I was on the ground again.  No idea what happened that time.  I don't think I was able to even reach out to brace myself before I was on the ground, but again somehow my collarbone was still intact and other than a growing number of scrapes and scratches, I was no worse for wear.


                                About this time I really started thinking whether I needed to continue or not.  The first aid station was at 3 miles and there was a shortcut back to the start on an old road there.  If I continued to fall at this rate it wasn't a matter of "if" I was going to re-break my collarbone, it was a matter of how far I was going to make it before I "did" re-break my collarbone.  The trail actually seemed to be getting a little better and I decided I would continue on, but just focus even harder on not falling.


                                I seemed to finally get into a groove and really started making some progress.  My effort level still seemed a little higher than I would have expected, but I was running a pretty comfortable pace and walking on the steeper hills and I felt like I could maintain this level for a long time.  Weather was close to perfect still.  Before I knew it I was making my way toward the 2nd aid station at the 7 mile mark.  I had tripped a few times, but really nothing even close to a fall.  I was getting pretty confident.


                                In and out of the 2nd aid station, some nice downhill running on a fairly smooth section of the course and I was feeling even better.  I actually caught up to some of the 7K runners that had made a shorter loop and felt very smooth and things were really feeling good here.  Maybe the best I felt the entire race.  The trail got hilly again and the tree roots showed back up, but I was able to make it back to the start line to finish the first loop without falling again and went through in 1:41 which was just 1 minute slower than I was planning.  3 1 hour and 40 minute loops would put me right at 5 hours.


                                I hit the hilly section at the start of the 2nd loop again and really focused on my feet and not tripping.  Made it through the first couple miles really well, didn't trip at all.  The hills were all much bigger the second time around and some of the smaller ones that I ran up the first time I walked up this time.  I was slowing down, but I was also focusing on not falling so I still felt pretty good about things.  Right about the time that I was feeling really confident again I went down hard.  Ended up skidding down a hill on my back a little bit.  Okay, that wasn't fun, but guess what?  I still hadn't re-broken my collarbone!!!  I went on with renewed focus on my feet placement and made it into the 1st aid station with just that one fall where I had fallen 3 times in that section the previous time through.  I was getting better!


                                Just some quick water and a GU and back down the trail.  This goes on a long uphill section for a little over a mile almost and I was starting to feel it.  I did a little bit of walking in here on some areas where the hill wasn't very steep at all.  I ended up matching up with another runner who was wearing sandals and I we chatted back and forth quite a bit over the next several miles.  I had forgotten to put any body glide on and my nipples were starting to rub me pretty good so somewhere in here I ended up taking my singlet off and tucking it into my race belt.  Somewhere around mile 15 or 16 a runner up ahead of us fell and called out to warn us not to trip over something, so of course I immediately proceeded to trip and fall for the 5th time.  It wasn't a bad fall though and I still felt okay about my improvement in my not falling ability.  Continued on to the 2nd aid station at the 17 mile mark and was starting to get tired, but actually pulled away from the guy wearing the sandals and was making a pretty decent pace.


                                I was taking GU every 45 minutes or so and drinking plenty of water.  In one of my falls I had landed on one of my water bottles though and the cap that only opens up when you squeeze on it was broken and it splashed water out with every step.  That essentially left me with one working 8oz water bottle for the distance between aid stations, then I would use the broken one to drink at the aid stations.  It was working fairly decently but I was getting a little worried about how that was going to work on the last lap with the temperatures were getting a little higher.


                                I left the 2nd aid station and started to enjoy the nice downhill section with the smooth trail for a bit, right up until I fell hard for the 6th time during the race.  Again, I reacted quicker than I thought and braced myself with both arms as I fell.  Again, somehow I didn't re-break my collarbone.  I was starting to get depressed with my continued falling and I was starting to get tired as well.  Renewed focus and kept going down the trail, but it seemed like I lost some of my energy and the little uphills were getting harder and harder and I was walking just about any uphill I came to.  I was starting to think that maybe I was really pushing my luck and the next time I fell might be the end of my lucky streak.  I was also thinking that as I got more and more tired, the chances of me tripping and falling were probably going to go up.


                                I was trying to enjoy the trail, the scenery was really nice and trees are just something we don't have many of in Lubbock.  Sure enough I started feeling good again and then found myself looking around and quickly found myself hitting the ground again for the 7th time.  Again my reactions were faster than my mind and I found myself bracing my fall with both arms.  Again I was lucky and didn't re-break my collarbone.


                                If this is starting to sound like a broken record to you, it was really starting to sound like it to me.  I was running with no music, just my phone telling me the time and distance every 5 minutes and the sounds of nature around me.  I had plenty of time to think and the more I thought the more I realized that I was really pushing the envelope here and not being very intelligent about this.  The whole reason why I took up running in the first place was to get into better shape for hunting and I was lucky enough to draw a once in a lifetime hunting tag this fall and here I was risking re-breaking my collarbone which could put me out for 3 - 6 more months by running this trail race.  I slowed down some more and really decided to just get back to the starting line without falling and call it a day.  I finished the 2nd loop in 2:03 for a total of 3:44 for 20.6 miles for an average pace of 10:54.


                                That would have put me in 21st place out of 74 people who ran the 20.6 mile distance, but the race director of this trail race series doesn't allow you to drop down from the distance that you signed up for, so my official results are a DNF.  It was tough to stop, but really the smart thing to do, even though it still wears on me.  I could have just walked that last loop and still would have finished in the middle of the pack for the 50K runners, but I didn't sign up for a trail walk, I signed up for a trail run and I didn't want to spend 3 hours walking that last loop just to say I finished it.  In my mind I would have had to tell everyone, yeah I finished a 50K trail run, but I had to walk the last 10 miles.  Another possibility was that I would start out planning on walking the last loop, but get out there and start trying to run some of the smoother areas and risk falling more and that could have been even worse.


                                So that's pretty much my race report.  A big DNF.  Here's a picture of me sitting down after I finished.  Not the most flattering picture of me, but I think it really does a good job of showing in a picture how my day ended up.



                                I was more sore after this race than my marathon last year by quite a bit.  Just got my first run in yesterday and am probably going to just keep running some easy miles for now before I figure out any kind of a training plan.  I really enjoy the trail running, but I'm second guessing myself a little on how poorly I seem to do at it.  Not sure if I just don't pick my feet up enough or exactly what the problem is, but I seem to be better at falling than I am at running when it comes to trails.


                                My wife ran the 10.3 miler and finished 36th out of 109 finishers.  She didn't fall one time!


                                Well, I guess that's my official race report.  For sure a learning experience for me.  The course was MUCH harder than I expected.  I really think I was in 3:40ish shape for a marathon and it took me longer than that to run 20.6 miles on the trail.

                                Age: 49 Weight: 202 Height: 6'3" (Goal weight 195)

                                Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)