Edit won't save (Read 66 times)

gajhc

Hi, I am new to Running ahead and have found when I edit my workout it won't save even if I only alter 1 thing, I am sure I am using the correct format for the item to be edited, ie temperature or course etc.

Cheers.

G.

jerseyrunner

Half Fanatic 12680

Having the same problem. Get the error message: "An unknown error has occurred." This just started today and only for the second workout I uploaded. I was able to edit the first one without a problem.

eric :)

Hi guys,

I tracked the problem down to a rounding problem.  I am working on a permanent fix.  In the meantime, I added a workaround.  Could you give it a try again?

eric Smile

jerseyrunner

Half Fanatic 12680

It's working now! Thanks.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

My watch ran out of batteries early on a known course.

I tried to edit the partial workout by updating the distance. I failed to adjust the time.

RunningAHEAD wouldn't let me save the workout and very politely called me a liar!

Haha. Good catch. You win this time.

eric :)

My watch ran out of batteries early on a known course.

I tried to edit the partial workout by updating the distance. I failed to adjust the time.

RunningAHEAD wouldn't let me save the workout and very politely called me a liar!

Haha. Good catch. You win this time.

I added that check years ago because some users were entering the duration as hh:mm instead of mm:ss, and was causing all sorts of data overflow problems in the database.