Fitbit .tcx files (Read 33 times)

tfoster

This is not a big deal at all - but I've noticed the last few weeks that although my timezone on my Fitbit dashboard as well as my RunningAhead options is set for Central - the time that gets reflected for the run in RunningAhead is 4 hours earlier than actually happened.  The time is correctly reflected on the Fitbit dashboard but when I Export the .tcx file and upload it to RunningAhead it changes to 4 hours earlier.

Again, not a big deal, wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

Lane

Yes, I noticed that my fitbit tcx files come out as a weird time.  It's easy to change but I don't bother because time of day isn't something I have ever been good about recording or something that I look at.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion based on poor GPS experience that fitbits are garbage for running.  I'm considering switching over to something else in the near future.

This is not a big deal at all - but I've noticed the last few weeks that although my timezone on my Fitbit dashboard as well as my RunningAhead options is set for Central - the time that gets reflected for the run in RunningAhead is 4 hours earlier than actually happened.  The time is correctly reflected on the Fitbit dashboard but when I Export the .tcx file and upload it to RunningAhead it changes to 4 hours earlier.

Again, not a big deal, wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

it's possible to export FitBit data to here?

https://www.instagram.com/tfilarski/