Bayshore Marathon & half marathon (Read 479 times)

jillsey

Is anyone running the Bayshore Marathon (or half..or 10K) in Traverse City May 26th? I ran the half last year, it was a beautiful course. I really want to do the whole darn thing this year, just trying to work up the courage to do it. I ran the Detroit Marathon in 2005 with finishing as my only goal. I want to run fast this time. Smile
    jillsey

Looks like I am on my own for this one! I signed up for the whole marathon...I will be working hard the next few months...exactly what I need. Smile
        Good luck with it anyway. Wink

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

Princess Cancer Pants

Someday I want to do this one. I live a few hours from TC (I'm down near Muskegon). I think my future marathon goals (assuming the first one--which I plan to do next year in GR--doesn't kill me) will be Grand Rapids, Chicago, Green Bay, and Bayshore. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

I'll bet the Traverse City run is beautiful. That's gotta be one of the prettiest areas in Michigan, outside of the UP.
            E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
            -----------------------------

jillsey

IT is a BEAUTIFUL course the lake on one side and amazing houses on the other.
                I would love to do this race because I have heard it is a great race and a beautiful course but I already have MI marked off of my "states" list.
                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                jillsey

Unfortunately, Michigan is the only state I have marked off my states list. I must be a creature of habit because I keep on doing the same races every year.