Love your bottled water? (Read 1091 times)

Maniac

"A dark-meat chicken quarter comes sandwiched between two pieces of white bread. The bread is a helpful mitt to pick up the chicken and by the time you have burrowed through the crust into the succulent meat, it is soaked with savory chicken juices."
    Michael Stern

Oh my.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A word for the wise: after eating hot chicken or hot fish, DO NOT touch your eyes for at least 48 hours.

Or other parts either.

ymmv

A word for the wise: after eating hot chicken or hot fish, DO NOT touch your eyes for at least 48 hours.

Or other parts either.

somebody mentioned the importance of hand washing a few pages back

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

ymmv

Won't help.

so all those tv shows where the surgeons make a big deal out of scrubbing, it would not remove capsicum or whatever hot-sauce relics you have there?

Prince of Fatness

What evidence do you have to support this assertion?

GDDMNT.  I forgot that I posted that after I left work.  I laughed.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tyler S

So is the OP assuming that the reusable container cannot be washed? I would imagine that would kill a lot of the horrible life threatening bacteria that infest our water bottles. These bacteria all cause Hep C of course.
              keeponrunning

So, in Robot house's opinion, the entire human population should have been wiped out years ago because we REUSED dishes, cups, cutlery, etc.  Oh my goodness.  How did we ever survive all those germs?

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

One needs to be careful of the source of the water.  Currently the only brand of water which can be considered truly potable is Summit Creek.  Up until 2007 Sierra Springs was satisfactory, but not any longer.

i sacrificed the gift

So, in Robot house's opinion, the entire human population should have been wiped out years ago because we REUSED dishes, cups, cutlery, etc.  Oh my goodness.  How did we ever survive all those germs?

Hey.  Don't put words in my mouth, please.

Fortunately, being unsanitary hasn't wiped out the entire human population.  As I'm sure you are aware, we have made it through a lot.

The fact is, now we have no reason for this unsanitary behavior, as we have convenient and economical options to replace reusable containers.

Robot House Recovery Drink Protocol:
                    Under 70 Degrees: Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
                    Over 70 Degrees: Dougfish Head 60 Minute IPA

i sacrificed the gift

One needs to be careful of the source of the water.  Currently the only brand of water which can be considered truly potable is Summit Creek.  Up until 2007 Sierra Springs was satisfactory, but not any longer.

You are cool.

Robot House Recovery Drink Protocol:
                      Under 70 Degrees: Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
                      Over 70 Degrees: Dougfish Head 60 Minute IPA