Used, But Not Ruined, Tech-Athletic Clothes (Read 674 times)

Misinformation Officer

Would you purchase cleaned (in Penguin Sport Wash) used tech clothes? I am trying to decide if this is too icky to EBay, or if I should just donate or trash them... (No runner friends in my size and no hs clubs or anything--already checked.) When I first started running again a few years ago, I went "tech clothes crazy" and every time ANYTHING was on sale in my size, I bought it. Over time, I developed distinct preferences about shorts/skorts and shirts, and what features I HAD to have and which ones drove me nuts, etc. So, now I have TONS of barely used tech clothes that I will not wear. Thoughts???

Into the wild

Dude,..... no.

Shut up and run

jck

Sure list it on Ebay someone Will buy it so long as you make it a bargain.
        Clark 2008 Goals Run HM under 2hrs done-1:50 Run First Full Marathon Sept 14th 4:00 Finish all home projects---ya right
        spacityrunner

I have sold lots of clean, used tech clothes on E-bay. Even a box of used socks. Folks just love this stuff. Go for it!!

Trails Rock!

You can list it here too!

Misinformation Officer

Thanks for the RA re-seller link... Smile I had not forayed into that part of the site before. Let me get it all together and photographed and I am going to hock this stuff soon.