Bored... (Read 699 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Man, will marathoners really eat ANYTHING?! That makes me want to do LA so bad...look at that weather! k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Man, will marathoners really eat ANYTHING?! That makes me want to do LA so bad...look at that weather! k
      I think I'm doing the California International Mary in Dec. Wanna come?
      Jill_B

I fly.

Man, will marathoners really eat ANYTHING?!
        During my first marathon (NY) people were offering fried chicken and hard boiled eggs to runners. Bleech!

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I'm doing the California International Mary in Dec. Wanna come?
          There's a marathon in CA in Dec.? I know I won't be ready for that distance this year, but next year that would likely be doable. And the only thing stopping me from considering LA is the time of year--hard to train for a late Winter marathon when one lives in the frigid midwest. k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

There's a marathon in CA in Dec.?
            Yep, it's in Sacramento. Pretty flat fast course. Shame and lame that I never ran it, esp since I lived there for 12 years! Sad Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Yep, it's in Sacramento. Pretty flat fast course. Shame and lame that I never ran it, esp since I lived there for 12 years! Sad Cheers, Jeff
              That's it. California International Marathon, billed as the fastest course in the west. Lots of downhill. AND....It's a BQ race.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's it. California International Marathon, billed as the fastest course in the west. Lots of downhill. AND....It's a BQ race.
                Well...I have no aspirations to BQ, but someday I would like to finish in the first half of the pack for my age group in ANY race! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

AND....It's a BQ race.
                  Ummm... BQ = Big Quilt? Be Quiet? Bold Quest? Bad-ass Quack? Confused Cheers, Jeff Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Ummm... BQ = Big Quilt? Be Quiet? Bold Quest? Bad-ass Quack? Confused Cheers, Jeff Tongue
                    Boston Qualifier.
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Scout7

You bet. I'm a solutions kind of guy.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's it. California International Marathon
                          Always wondered why they call the CIM "International." It's not like part of the course goes into Mexico or anything... Clowning around

madness baby

That makes me want to do LA so bad...look at that weather!
                            Don't let the sun fool you that it was enjoyable weather! "that weather" was really unbelievably hot, I think it got up to 85 that day. I was sweating in the start line and was really hot by the 5th mile. The start time was way too late. I would've started at 5 am if it meant avoiding that heat. The walkers sure didn't look very good in that video. The thought of getting into some shade sure motivates you to run! Smile
                            deb