Is there a way to list all the races I have run instead of just PR races? (Read 465 times)

I was wondering if there was a way that I could list all of my Races to keep track of just my race milage.

I ask because our Running club Rhode Island Road Runners honors those people that have run certain amount of race miles in one year.

Maybe the same thing that is done for listing PR Races but also have a page for just races?

Please let me know

Thanks

Graham

Wingz

Professional Noob

Already answered under the other place you posted.

Roads were made for journeys...

Beginner all over again

Already answered under the other place you posted.

Where was it posted? I haven't seen the question or the answer, and I'm wondering the same thing

Thank you!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I don't know the answer to the OP's question, but I have discovered one relevant tidbit.

If you click Personal Records, and then you click on one of the distance names (eg, 100m on my list), then it shows all the 100m races I ever ran, apparently. That's neat.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Gig

I didn't see where else it was posted, either. And besides, I know this one, and I never get to be helpful.

From your Training Log, click Reports on the left, and then New Search. Add the date info you want, or pick from the dropdown, then, in the box below, select Run for the Activity, and then Race for the Workout Type. (Workout Type magically appears after you pick Run as your activity.)

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka