Moonbeard (Read 113 times)

BeeRunB

I've been sifting through a lot of  webcomics lately and this series really stood out. It's called Moonbeard. It's in that genre I really like. The Kliban sort of world.

http://moonbeard.com/2012/09/eye-problem/

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Reminds me of a joke my cousin's three-year-old daughter told, years ago:

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Frannie.

Frannie who?

My eye popped out!

(Hilarious laughter ensues.)

Joann Y

Reminds me of a joke my cousin's three-year-old daughter told, years ago:

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Frannie.

Frannie who?

My eye popped out!

(Hilarious laughter ensues.)

That actually is really funny. My son tells these kinds of jokes all the time so I'm biased. The problem I have is if I laugh the first time cause it is kind of funny, then he thinks it will be more funny to tell it again and again. Then I am forced to break it to him that it was only funny the first time.

BeeRunB

That actually is really funny. My son tells these kinds of jokes all the time so I'm biased. The problem I have is if I laugh the first time cause it is kind of funny, then he thinks it will be more funny to tell it again and again. Then I am forced to break it to him that it was only funny the first time.

Comedy is a journey. And I think you pointed him in the right direction, though there's nothing like when a group of friends gets every ounce of something that's really funny. Squeezing it dry.

Hoban-Jay

The problem I have is if I laugh the first time cause it is kind of funny, then he thinks it will be more funny to tell it again and again. Then I am forced to break it to him that it was only funny the first time.

He might out grow it....I didn't.     I'm 47 and I still think the way your son does...to the chagrin of my wife, I might add.

Joann Y

He might out grow it....I didn't.     I'm 47 and I still think the way your son does...to the chagrin of my wife, I might add.

I hope he doesn't outgrow his sense of humor. In our family, my husband is the one tortured with all the stupid sh*t I say and do to entertain myself. At least someone is having a good time :-)