Easy way to double post (Read 733 times)

Eric, Not a huge issue, but I noticed that if you double click on the "post" button in the forums here, it will process the message twice. If you get a spare moment, it's an easy bug to fix. You could either look for duplicate submissions within the past 60 seconds or so, or else do a javascript disable: <script> function submitpressed() { document.form1._ctl99.disabled = true; document.form1.submit(); } </script> <input type="submit" name="_ctl99" value="Post" onclick="submitpressed();" />

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Lazy idiot

If you click more than once, your credit card may be charged more than once. Just sayin' Wink

Tick tock

If you click more than once, your credit card may be charged more than once. Just sayin' Wink
        Yeah, well, my finger slipped and I hit the button twice. Then it showed up twice. I figured I'd mention it. Smile

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

eric :)

Blaine, I've experimented with the javascript method but found it to be problematic under some circumstances. It's on my list of things to do, but it's low on my priorities because it doesn't happen too often. eric Smile